Hiatus and made in the A.M

Louis's pov
It's been 6 months of me and the boys being on hiatus I've been working on some songs for my album. Zayn had to move out unfortunately so it's just me and the other boys although I spend most of my time by myself in my room. Zayn isn't allowed to visit any of us till at least a year into the hiatus. It sucks not being able to see Zayn. Although magement can't keep us from talking at all. We still text and call and like each others pictures but it's just not enough. Me and zayn agreed they won't tear us apart we won't let them. Our love is stronger then that. We only have to go through 6 more months until we can see eachother again. Only 6. Hmm the number 6 reminds me of Video diary number 4 when I had a dream of a new 6th member and he started a fight and none of the boys were helping me and I shouted "Zayn Zayn" but he didn't come. And then he said "apparently I was just chilling somewhere else but I'd always save you Louis"Man I miss those days. When life was simple and we didn't have to go through this. I continued writing songs and thinking about the good old days. I remember when we recorded the history msuic Video and I cried. And when we recorded love you goodbye and if I could fly. Those songs are so hard to listen to because Thier about Zayn. God it hurts so much being away from him. I hate magement I hate it!! I smashed a vase and harry came into my room to see what was up. "Hey Louis are you ok" I looked at harry and started crying harry hugged me. "I know Louis I know it's hard we all miss him and you know he misses us, especially you. It's going to be ok" harry said trying to comfort me. "I hope so harry I really do" I said wiping my tears away. "I just can't believe Simon is doing all of this it's not fair" I said frustrated. "I know Louis I don't know why he's being such an ass" harry said "but soon you'll be able to see Zayn and it'll be ok" he said rubbing my back. "Thanks harry" I said smiling a soft smile. "Anytime Louis" he said getting up and exiting the room. It feels good to have best friend's like harry,Liam, and niall I don't know how I would get through this if it wasn't for them. Since the day Zayn left it really brought us closer then ever as a band. Even if we're not performing together. May 6 (day of the zouis twitter fight) was a tough day as well as Simon made me and zayn have a "fight on twitter" which meant it would be even longer till I could see him. I just remembered that. I felt like screaming but I couldn't. I just went back to writing. Zayn texted me and that made my day a bit better.
Zayn😭😍💛💍:hey Louis I miss you sm, how r u doing?
Louis💙🤤💍👑:how do u think I'm doing I fucking hate magement. I miss you too
Zayn😭😍💛💍: 😔 I know Louis I hate them too but you have to hold on no matter how hard it gets we're still together no matter what
Louis💙🤤💍👑: I know zayn.. I love you
Zayn😭😍💛💍: I love you too Louis don't forget what I said to you that night i left
Louis💙🤤💍👑: I won't Zayn I promise