The next day

Louis's pov
I was making a nice breakfast for zayn as a thank for last night. The other boys won't be back till this afternoon. I was making some pancakes and I already put some fruit on a platter on the table. Zayn came down a few minutes after I finshed putting the plates of pancakes on the table. Talk about perfect timing. "What's all this" said a sleepy zayn rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Just a little something to show u how much I appreciate u" I said with smile. "Sit and eat" I said gesturing for him to sit down. He sat down beside me and started to eat his pancakes I did the same. We ate some fruit after and I cleaned the dishes and put them away. "Thanks love" zayn said to me. "Don't mention it" I said as he kissed my cheek. He went upstairs to change and came
back down and sat on the couch. I also went up and changed after I was finish cleaning putting the dishes away.
(Outfits they wore down below)

I sat down on the couch with him and we watched some TV and had some laughs before the boys got home

I sat down on the couch with him and we watched some TV and had some laughs before the boys got home. It was nice to have time alone with zayn. Zayn seemed pretty happy, at least more happy then he has the past couple days. I think management has really been stressing him out and he is getting more paranoid that management is going to find out. I can't really say I'm not worried Ethier, I worry more and more that one of our friends is going to accidently slip. I mean how could u not worry about a secret getting out especially when it could ruin yours and your best friend's careers. "Hey Lou u ok u seem pretty deep in your thoughts" zayn said looking at me with those hazel eyes of his. "Ya just thinking about the usual stuff" I said shrugging. Zayn nodded as he knew what I meant by "usual stuff". "Hey u know it bothers me too and I've been thinking about it alot lately but just remember we still have eachother no matter what. Nothing can tear us apart" zayn said smiling. "You always know the right thing to say z" I said laughing a bit. "Well I try" he said smiling. The boys walked in a few minutes later and we decided to have lunch. "I'll make grilled cheese" Niall said smiling knowing the fact that he is going to have food in less then a half hour. I chuckled to myself at his excitement. Liam and harry sat on the couch and were flipping through channels to find something good to watch. Although that seemed impossible cuz they kept asking eachother what they wanted to watch and they both reply with whatever u wanna watch. I swear sometimes I wonder if lirry is real. I decided to check twitter and see if anything happened. Nothing interesting.
"Niall hurry up with the grilled cheese will you? I'm starving" Liam said. "Hold ur horses liam" Niall said flipping the grilled cheese. Me and zayn sat on the couch while we waited for our food to be done. Harry and Liam started dancing to the music the radio was playing and it was pretty entertaining. Niall finally finished all of the grilled cheese and we all sat down to eat. "Hey it's almost March I guess we're gonna have to go back on tour in a couple days" harry said looking at the calendar. Me and zayn sighed. We all knew that meant me and zayn not being able to kiss, hold hands, cuddle, or anything that is considered PDA. Liam saw that sadness that crept on to me and Zayn's faces. "It'll be alright lads we're almost done tour" he said with a soft smile. "Not soon he enough tho" zayn said with a small frown. I squeezed his hand and he looked up at me and we shared small smiles. He rests his head in my shoulder and I rest mine on his.