Family time

Louis's pov
I decided to visit my sisters and brother for a few days since Zayn left to see his and it's been a while since I've visited them. I texted Lottie to make sure everyone was and to keep it a secret from the other ones. I got there about 5 minutes later and I knocked on the door. Daisy answered the door and her face lit up. "LOUIS I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE COMING" She said very happily as she hugged me almost knocking me over in the process. I laughed a little. "Hey kiddo how have you been" I ask her as she released me. "I've been pretty good" she said smiling as I walked into the house. Phoebe was coming downstairs and she looked at me and did the exact same thing as daisy. Wow they really are twins. I saw fizzy and Lottie in the kitchen with ernist and Doris. "Hey Lou" fizzy said as she handed the younger twins Thier lunch. "Hey Louis" Lottie said getting up and hugging me not as forcefully as Phoebe and daisy did. Fizzy also came over to give me a hug. It's nice to be home (R.I.P j❤️) even if mom's not here. "So Louis how's Zayn" daisy asked sitting down beside Lottie and Phoebe. "He's doing good he's actually went to Bradford to visit his family for a couple days" I explained to them. "That's good considering everything you guys have went through I'm glad u guys finally got to spend time together after so long" fizzy said. I smiled. "Thanks fiz I'm glad me and the lads finally got to see him after 2 years" (oof sorry for the confusing timelines I'm starting to confuse myself too)
(It's December 2016) After ernist and Doris were done eating they watched cartoons and I was just catching up with my sisters.

Zayns pov
I got to the house and knocked on the door. Doniya came and opener then door. "Hey z" she said as she hugged me and let me inside. "Hey d" I say smiling at her. I see safaa and waliyha (I'm sorry I'm probably spelling Thier names wrong :/) come downstairs and run and hug me. "So how's Louis" safaa asked. "He's good" I say smiling. "It must be nice to be able to finally visit him and the lads after 2 years" doniya said sipping her coffee. "Ya it is ok surprised that stupid magement even allowed it tho" I say sitting back. "I don't understand why magement is doing this to you guys" waliyha said. "Well it's not like they can keep us from not speaking at all and I'm actually going to be staying in London for a bit". "That's great" doniya said. "Where's mom and dad" I asked curiously. "They went out to get a couple things from the shop but I'm sure they'll be back soon" safaa explained. Mom and dad came back and we all had dinner together and watched a movie. It was good to have some family time after so long.

I know another short chapter but next chapter will be Louis's birthday and then Christmas,the next one after will be new years and then zayns birthday and I have some ideas after that.