Christmas

(feel free to play video on top)
Zayn's pov
Louis's birthday was a success and I'm so happy I get to spend Christmas with my best lads and family. Gigi said she would be coming later on (remember they are just friends in the story and same with Eleanor and Louis but I completely support zigi and elounor) and Eleanor spent the night in the guest rooms and same with my family and Louis's sisters. Niall's family is coming all the way from Ireland for Christmas and Liam and Harry's family will be here later on. I got dressed into a red long sleeve shirt and some black pants. I walked down stairs and Louis came running to me "MERRY CHRISTMAS BABE" as he placed a santa hat on my head dancing to santa tell me by Ariana Grande ;). I swear he's a child trapped in a man's body sometimes. "I smell cookies!!" Niall said running to the kitchen. "That's because Harry's making cookies dumby" Louis said watching Niall run into the kitchen. Liam laughed. "Shut it payno" he said laughing. I swear I haven't been this happy in years. I walked into the family room and saw Daisy,Phoebe,Lottie,Ernist,Doris, and fizzy watching Christmas specials with my sisters I smiled. I heard someone coming up behind me and I turned around to see Gemma. "Hey zayn" she said cheerfully. "Hey Gemma your here early" I saying greeting her. "Ya well I was pretty excited to see my brother after awhile and I heard there was going to be cookie decorating plus I wanted to hang with the girls so i came early and my parents will be here later" she explained. I nodded "well from what I understand Harry's almost done with the cookies so until then feel free to watch Christmas specials with the girls and twins" I say gesturing to the tv and couch where they were. She smiled and took a seat with them. I smiled and went back out to the living room (which Is basically another family room but whatever) and saw Louis and Niall dancing like children. I just stood there and watched not being able to contain my laughter. "The cookies are ready" Harry shouted loud enough for the girls to here I guess cuz the girls and the twins cake running out to go decorate cookies. I smiled and me,Niall, and Louis went to go help decorate.

A couple hours later

It was time for Christmas dinner and all our family and friends were here. We all sat around and ate dinner and for once, we didn't think about management or the public. We were just living in the moment and enjoying it. After dinner we did a gift exchange and everybody went home. Today was a good day.