Happy birthday z!

(it's January 2017 if ur confused with the timeline and not much will be happening in 2017 in the story so there will probably be alot of time skips but I have some ideas for 2018 in the story with Louis's album not yet being released at the time of me writing this and same with Zayn's new album.)
3rd person pov
It was one of 6 important dates in the one direction household. January 12th to be exact zayn's birthday. Z was sleeping like a baby upstairs well the other lads we're planning a birthday party for him. Since zayn is more of the quiet type they invited Gigi, Eleanor, Zayn's family, and Louis's family. Niall and Liam left the house to get some decorations and Louis was making a cake for zayn. Harry was getting all the party food to together for later tonight. Louis looked at the clock and decided to make zayn some pancakes and serve him breakfast in bed.

Zayns POV
I woke up to the smell of pancakes and a smiling Louis beside me. "Happy birthday love" Louis said in a soft voice. I smiled and sat up in the bed. He handed me the Trey of pancakes and I began eating. "Thank u Louis" I said between bites. "Don't mention it" he said smiling. "So do u have any plans for your birthday" he asked me. "Not really I just thought me, you, and the lads could hangout" I said finshing pancakes. "Do u maybe wanna go out for lunch just me and you today" Louis asked smiling at me. "I would love too" I smiled at him. Louis took the Trey and went back down stairs while I got changed out of my sleepwear. I went downstairs and saw harry and Liam sitting on the couch watching Spongebob. I laughed. "You guys are children" I giggled. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Z" harry and Liam both said jumping up and hugging me causing me to almost fall over. "Jesus lads thank you but you almost knocked me over" Liam and harry laughed. I walked into the kitchen and saw Louis doing the dishes and Niall eating cereal. "Happy birthday z" Niall said smiling. "Thx ni". "Niall when ur done with your bowl and spoon put in the sink will you?" Louis asked politely. "Yep" Niall said as he drank the milk from his bowl. Louis dried his hands and walked over to be and hugged me. "I love you" he whispered. I hugged him back and whispered "I love you too" back. We heard Niall saying AWE and I could feel Louis roll his eyes 😂.

A few hours later

Me and Louis went out for lunch at subway. It was nice to have alone time with him. We ate our food and Louis kept checking his phone. "Are you ready to go" he asked. I nodded. We walked back home and Louis opened the door and people yelled "surprise" I looked at Louis and smiled. "Of course u planned this" be smiled at me and said "I learned from the best. We had an amazing time dancing and eating. Then Niall decided it was present time.

Doniya got me a new black sweater from Gucci.
Safaa got me a bunch of bottles of hair dye.
Waliyha got me some shoes also from Gucci.
Lottie and fizzy both have me abunch of gift cards to my favourite stores.
Daisy and Phoebe got me coupons to a tattoo parlor.
Harry got me a Gucci suit.
Niall got me a shirt that said "don't look at me I'm perfect"
Liam got me a suitcase with my initials on it.
And Louis got me two things
He got me a hate that said bad happin on it and he got me a painting of us.
(Picture a painting of Louis and zayn in the sky with northern lights that are only blue and yellow with the trees looking like hearts and in the snow is written Z and Lou forever)
I smiled and almost started to cry. "I love it Lou thank u sm" I said with a smile soon after that we all went to bed.