Disaster

(Fast forward to march 23)
Zayn's pov
The crowds were amazing tonight me and Louis walked off staged to together. We went to the tour bus and we kissed not even thinking about it. But what we don't realise is that management was standing right there. "WHAT THE HELL Zayn and Louis are you two dating" Simon said very angerly. Me and Lou didn't know what to say we just stood there. "Well somebody say something" he said crossing his arms.
Zayn's pov
"Um we've been dating since 2012..." Louis finally spoke up. "WHAT HOW DARE U HIDE THIS FROM US" Simon shouted he and the rest of the crew walked off the tour bus as if they were having a meeting. The other boys looked at us and we all rushed to the window to see what was going on. "Do..do u think they're gonna make u guys break up?" Niall asked worried and scared for both of us. "I don't know ni but I really hope not" Louis said too worried and scared to say anything sassy. It was a good 2 hours until they came on the tour bus and sat down at the table not looking at any of us. "Did u 3 know about this" paul asked looking disappointed. Liam, Niall, and harry looked at eachother and said "ya" in unison. All he did was shake his head. There was an awkward silence as management sat on one side of the room and me and the boys sat on the other. Nobody knew what to say or how to react. We didn't know what was going through Simon's head or the rest of the crew for that matter. Louis grabbed my hand and gave me the "let's run away" look but he knew we couldn't run from this. We held hands but the crew didn't notice. "Do u guys realise how many fans u might loose if the public finds out" Paul said. "We didn't really think of that Paul, we love eachother it didn't matter to us because the real fans would support us" Louis said annoyed. "That's not the point Louis" Simon said. "This could ruin ur band's reputation it could ruin everything u guys ever worked for" Simon said very frustrated. "What about Perrie Zayn" Paul said "what about Eleanor were u guys just pretending to date" he asked. Me and zayn nodded. "This is absolutely ridulous" Simon said as he walked off the bus again. It was even longer this time till Simon came back. Probably a good 4 hours this time and it was around 3 in the morning. Niall fell asleep on Liam's shoulder and harry was making us something to eat while we waited for management. After we finished eating management came back with terrible news.