Last show together

Zayn's pov
We were all practing for the show tonight. I can't believe this is my last show with one direction. These are my four best mates, my brothers. I don't know how I will be able to leave louis. I don't even know if we're all allowed to even live together or if I'll have to move out. I told Perrie everything and we decided to 'breakup' for the public to think that I was going out of control or something. Simon already got me a new contract. This was really happening. All of us just weren't in the mood to sing rn. We decided to go get some subway. Memories of me and Lou came back into my mind again. Westside,zap,bus1. But those days are gone now. I guess it's time for all of us to grow up. No matter how scary it is. We got to subway and ordered. I looked at everybody and they just look depressed. I mean I could only imagine what my face looked like. I just wanted to cry I didn't want to leave. But I have no choice anymore. We screwed up and now we have to face the consequences. I pulled out my sketchbook and drew. That's all I do when I'm upset is draw or paint.

Louis's pov
I was fighting back tears as we ate. I watched Zayn as he drew and I couldn't imagine the pain he must be feeling. I can't believe cause of our mistake our fans have to suffer, how can we even explain to them. All the good times came back and it was getting harder not to cry.

Fast forward to tonight
We all sang and gave the best show we could. We couldn't help but cry. This is our last show as one direction. Even with me Liam, harry, and Niall contining as a band it's not one direction not the true one direction. It was the last song and none of us could stop crying. As the last line was sang. It was done. Zayn had to leave. We all hugged and we never wanted to let go. We walked back to the tour bus and there was a black car waiting for Zayn. "Good bye guys" Zayn said crying I hugged him even tighter then before. "I love you Louis never forget that we'll find a way" Zayn said to me. "I love you too Zayn" then he was gone. I fell to my knees and cried. There was a Facebook post made. The whole world new now that Zayn left. I can now say that march 25th 2015, was the worst day of my life. If only I knew it would get worst.