Mr. Weekes

Y/N p.o.v

"Dude let's skip school" My friend Angela said as we where standing outside of the school doors.

"No I'll get in trouble. And I don't want to fail high-school" I sighed.

"Y/N please!".....

That's me, I'm Y/N. I'm that one shy girl that follows the rules and I guess you could say I am a teachers pet. Lots of kids don't like me all because of that but they're just brats.

"No" I turned to her.

"You just want to see Mr. Weekes and I know it" She laid her head agianst the wall.

"And you just want to see Mr. Urie. We're even" I nudged her off of it putting my combination in.

"He's hot and I can't help it" She smirked.

While we talked someone spotted my eye. There he was....Mr. Weekes. He looked so good walking down to the school building in his dress clothes, I also loved when he wore casual clothes too.

"Y/N, you there?" She snapped her fingers in my face.

"Uhh...yeah sorry" I quickly looked back at Angela.

"You need to pay more attention to me" She whined.

"I know but I have to go to my first class. Love ya girl" I gave her a small hug.

When I got everything together I walked to Mr. Wentz room. As soon as I had walked in he gave me the smile he usually gave me when I'd arrive.

"Tired?"

"Yeah I stayed up all night doing the homework you assigned for us" I looked in my books for it.

I got out the two pages handing them to him.

"You're a very good student Y/N. I wish the others were like you" He laughed lightly.

"They always say I'm the teachers pet"

"They're just jelouse that you're very smart, that's all"

The bell rang making kids fill in the room like zombies.

"Homework please!" Mr. Wentz announced.

Only 6 people out of the 25 kids in the room actually did it. Wow...

"Well looks like those of you that didn't bring in your homework will have to do way more. The ones that did will have no homework tonight" He rolled his eyes.

I really had no idea why it was so hard for the others to turn in their homework. It's pretty damn easy, all you have to do is actually attempt and listen in class. Of course all the others don't listen so they don't do it.
Not shocking at all to be honest.

"Y/N could you pass out these books?"

I just looked at him blankly like he had spoken a completely different language.

"Well can you?" He held them up.

"Sure..." I got up to get the books.

As I passed them out I got rude looks from so many boys and girls.

"Nice hair you nerd" The rude girl popped her gum.

"O-Okay" I stumbled over my words.

When I gave the book to the next boy he slipped me a note saying....

"Meet me in the parking lot after school;)" -Joey

"You don't want to know what will happen to you if you don't" He whispered in my ear.