"I'll never leave you"....

Dallon's p.o.v

When we all got back to Y/Ns house I was ecstatic. I know she was young but I was happy for her, I wasn't that sure if she was happy. I don't think the realization has hit her yet.

"Babe, can I talk to you upstairs?" I asked her.

"Yeah" She quietly said.

When we walked upstairs to her room, we both sat on her bed.

"So...I wanna talk about the baby" I said.

"IthinkIshouldkeepit!" She quickly said not taking even one breath.

"You wanna what?"

"I wanna keep it Dallon. I know I'm 19 but I wanna keep it" She held my hands.

"I want you to keep it too Y/N, but the question is...are you ready to be a mother?" I held her hand tight in my larger ones.

"I don't know....." She looked down.

"Look even if this baby isn't mine I'll be here to help you all through the way. I'll be there every step and I'll help you, love you, and take care of this baby with you" I made her look back up at me.

"Really?" Her eyes had tears in them.

"Yes hun I will. That's because I love you and I know you love me. I know 100% this love will last" I leaned in.

"I know I'm young but I know in my heart this is real. I wanna be with you.....forever" She whispered before kissing me.

This kiss was filled with more love, passion, and so much more feeling in it. This kiss wasn't filled with lust but so much love.

"I love you" I gently layed her down on the bed.

"I love you too" She slowly started to lift up my shirt.

"Can we go slow" She asked.

"We can go as slow as you want" I stopped to take a look in her beautiful blue eyes I loved to look at.

"Dallon I can't tell you how much I really love you. Every day that I had seen you I'd get this feeling in my heart and stomach...I still do. I get it when I'm around you, when you touch me, or when you kiss me. This feeling never leaves," She explained.

"And do you know what else that will never leave.." I stopped, putting her hair behind her ears.

"Me. I'll never leave you" I kissed her.

When I took off her shirt I got my head down to her stomach and kissed it. Now that I knew there was a baby inside of her.....everything felt so much more different. She was so much more special to me. More than ever...

"I hope you're mine" I whispered kissing her stomach.

"What?" Y/N asked with a smile.

"Nothing" I took off my shirt throwing it on the floor.

When I took off her shoes and jeans I examined her body with her my blue eyes. She wasn't just sexy....she was absolutely stunning. She was the most stunning girl I've ever seen. She is just right for me.

"I am so blessed to have you" I crawled on top of her.

"I'm blessed to have you. Any girl could have you but you picked me" She played with my hair.

"They aren't right for me. You are and always will be" I smiled.

"You make me blush" She tried to hide her cheeks.

"That's what I'm here for" I giggled.

When she looked back up at me she put her hands down and slid off her underwear.

"Now....where were we" She took them all the way off.

"The things you do to me" I smiled unhooking her bra.

"Remember, let's go slow" She said before I started.

"I will" I got into place.

When I very slowly slid in, I seen Y/N close her eyes, hanging her mouth open.

"Oh Dallon" She whispered wrapping her arms around me.

I lent down and kissed her neck and chest, making her moan and pull at my hair every now and then.

"O-Oh go-gosh" She whimpered.

I slowly but deeply went in, hitting her g-spot.

"Baby" She dug her nails into my back.

"Yes darlin,"

"Tell me you love me" She closed her eyes.

"I love you" I thrusted harder as I said it.

"Again..." She bit her lip.

"I love you so, so, so, so much" I thrusted even harder the more I said the word 'so'.

"Show me" She smirked.

Without saying a single word, I held onto the headboard of her bed and pounded in her as hard as I could, but still going slow.

"I love you more than anything" I squeezed the headboard that I was holding onto, making it slowly shake like the bed did.

"Dallon!' She loudly moaned.

"Cum my love, cum for me" I kissed her lips sucking on the bottom one.

As we made love I felt her walls wrap around me so hard, and I knew she was about to cum.

"Ohhhh, Dallon!" She came all over my cock.

"I love it when you come for me. It makes me cum" I made love to her faster so I'd cum too.

When I came, we cleaned up everything.

"That didn't feel like just 'fucking'" Y/N broke the silence.

"It wasn't....we were making love" I picked up my clothes.

"You want to take a shower?" She asked putting hers and my clothes in a dirty clothes basket.

"Yeah, sure"

While Y/N was getting towels and clothes for the both of us, I just watched her move around. Everything was so different now. I mean of course I loved her before but that had a lot of lust involved. Now it's just....pure love. I think and look at her so differently now. I'm not exactly sure why..

"Are you going to take a shower with me or are you going to just stand there" She turned on the water.

"How about we take a bath" I suggested.

"Okay" She put in the little thing to stop the water.

When I sat in the water, she sat in front of me making her back face me.

"Come here" I said laying backwards.

When she layed down on my chest I started to play with her hair.

"Since there is a candle lit in here you should turn the light off" She said.

As I reached up to the light switch, I felt her move around in the water.

"Something wrong?" I asked turning off the light, letting the light of the candle hit us.

"No I'm good. I'm just getting comfortable" She said.

When I started to play with her hair again I started to think. I started to think about how I was in the past. I always thought I'd be alone and not have anyone when Breezy and I got a divorce. But here I am....my student laying here on my chest in the dark. Here I am...in so much love with her that I can't even express it. I never thought I'd be here. Not even for a minute.

"I'm tired" She yawned.

"Me too" I closed my eyes.

"I love you Dallon. I can't say that enough" She turned a little so now she was laying directly on me.

"I love you too" I kissed her.

When she layed her head back down and closed her eyes she had fallen asleep.

"I love you more than ever" I whispered closing my eyes, falling into a deep relaxing sleep....