Sick Days With Dallon..

Dallons p.o.v

"Hey! Guys wake up!" I heard someone yelling.

I opend my eyes to see Y/N's  mom standing there with her eyes closed because Y/N and I were still in the bath.

"Crap" I tried to get up realizing Y/N was on top of me, both of us still in the water.

"There is school today. You guys have to get up" She handed me a two towels.

"I feel sick" Y/N got up when her mom walked out of the bathroom.

"You should stay" I gave her a towel.

"I have to go....I want to be with you anyways" She started to dry herself off.

"Y/N come on. It might be best to stay here" I dried my hair off.

"No Dallon I'm going...whether you like it or not" She smirked.

"I'd love to punish you so much right now" I said backing her up agianst the wall.

"I'd love for you to do it too, but unfortunately I feel sick as a dog" She groaned.

"How about we both stay home. I don't want you to go to school and feel sick. If you stay home I'll stay with you" I got on some boxers.

"You promise you'll stay?" She asked.

"Yes, I'll stay,"

"Thankyou" She got up on her tiptoes to kiss me.

"You're welcome"

Y/N's p.o.v

When I was looking in my closet for something comfortable to wear, I came across a cute black nightgown.

"Wow.....I've never seen a nightgown look so sexy on someone" Dallon put on his pants and shirt.

"Oh sure" I blushed.

"I'm serious" He got out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm calling in sick" He dialed a phone number.

When he put the phone against his ear he said...

"Hello...yeah this is Mr. Weekes. I am calling in sick today, I will be back tomorrow"

"Okay....yeah that's fine" He hung up.

"You can go Dallon" I sat on my bed.

"No I'd rather be with you, my love" He stood in front of me, taking my chin in between his two fingers.

"So beautiful" He lent down to kiss my lips.

This wasn't like our usual fast lust filled kiss. This kiss was sweet, slow, and was filled more lots of love. It was different and I loved it.