Give You Pleasure

Y/N's p.o.v

*22 weeks along*

I was really far along now and so were Dallon and I. Dallon and I have had a great relationship and I love every part of it. I love it when he talks to me, cuddles me, or just lays his hand on me. We're still going strong!

"I wonder if the baby is a boy or a girl" Dallon said laying on my bed.

"We find out tomorrow babe" I said laying down beside him.

"I can't wait! I hope it's a girl because I want another one" He rubbed my stomach.

"I hope it's a boy"

"Even if the baby isn't a girl I'll still love it the same. But you're carrying pretty high so that means it could be a girl"

"I feel like I'm carrying more towards the bottom" I got up and looked in the mirror.

"I don't know. I just love seeing your belly" He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me to put his hands on my belly.

"You know Dallon, when I was younger I was told I couldn't have kids. My cancer ruined it......but here I am...pregnant with a baby that is growing quiet a bit" I smiled down at my belly.

"I'm happy for you"

"For us" I said watching him get down on the floor and reach up.

He put one hand on the right side, and the other on the left side.

"My beautiful baby. I love you" He kissed the middle of my belly.

Brendon p.o.v

"If it wasn't for your friend here, you'd be here for 4 years. He is bailing you our for $100,000. You're free to go" The officer said giving me my things.

"Thankyou sir" I took my bag.

"Asshole" I whispered to myslef.

I walked out to see my friend Josh.

"Thankyou so much" I said getting in his car.

"Don't thank me at all. I'm only doing this for money. Where is it at?" He asked looking in my bag.

"Here" I handed him the $340,000.

"Where do you want dropped off at?" Josh asked me.

"My ex-wifes. She still has some of my shit" I said lighting a cigarette.

When Josh dropped me off at my ex-wifes house I got out and walked in.

"Sarah!" I yelled.

"Brendon?" She ran down the stairs.

At first she looked excited to see me, that all changed when she came up to me and slapped the living shit out of me.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

"That's for rapping Y/N. You know, I hate you for that....that was horrible"

"Well I'm not the one sleeping with my students. Dallon is" I lied.

"I know Dallon slept with her but you raped her. Y/N and Dallon are in love but you did it for your own nasty selfish desires. And I'll have you know something else that may change your future forever....." She growled.

"What?" I said rolling my eyes.

"I seen her getting a pregnancy test a little bit after all this happened. So you know what the means......you could be the fucking father to Y/N'S baby!" She yelled in my face.

That was when it felt like everything stopped, I started feeling sick and dizzy.

"Wait, th-no" I sat down on the couch with my hands on my head.