FaceTime With Mr. Weekes....

When I had gotten home I asked my mom about it.

"Mom can I ask you something?" I asked her..

"Yeah honey what is it?" She asked setting her purse down because she just got home from work.

"Okay you know Mr. Weekes right?"

"Yeah"

"Well he has a bass guitar and you've known how long I've wanted to learn bass. He was in a band before he and he said he could teach me. He said that I could come to his house because that's the place we'd be able to do it. I really want to learn.....so can I do it?" I pleaded.

She thought about it looking at me with a serious face.

"Yes it doesn't matter what day to me. As long as you'll be okay" She smiled.

"Thanks momma!" I smiled hugging on to her.

"No problem, he was good to you the night you spent the night so I'm sure he'll do good with you when he's teaching you"

"He's really nice momma. He's funny, sweet, caring and I like him" I blushed thinking of his smile.

"Oh...I see what it is" She leaned against the counter.

"What?"

"Your into your teacher. That's why you've been happy since you've came back from his place" She smirked.

"I just think he's a very nice guy. I don't have a crush" I lied.

"Mhm sure, but I'm going to go back out and get some food? What do you want?"

"Subway"

"Okay I'll get what you usually get" She opend the door leaving with her purse too..

When she left I got out that paper Mr. Weekes had given me. I typed in his number texting him.

Me: She said yes!
Read: 4:30 pm

Mr. Weekes: Good, does tomorrow sound good after school?

Me: Sounds perfect to me! I'm excited to learn how to play I've alwyas wanted to learn😄

Mr. Weekes: I'm glade I can teach you because it is pretty fun to play. Also, it's pretty simple so you'll get it pretty fast😃

Mr. Weekes: Do you want me to take you to my house after school then when we're done I'll take you back to your place. Is that good with you?

Me: Yeah it makes it easier. I have a question for you Mr. Weekes

Mr. Weekes: And that is...

Me: Every since I had came back from your home you've acted different towards me. Did I do something to you or anything?

Mr. Weekes: No you never did a thing. It's just that I'm more comfortable with you now. I know your good so I don't have to worry about you getting in trouble. And, I like you a lot better because your a very sweet girl❤