Taking It To the Next Level....

Dallon p.o.v

"Breezy"...... I said.

"You have someone else!" She yelled.

"No she's just my uh...uhh" I watched Y/N run out of my room.

"Wait no. Y/N don't go!" I ran after her.

"Stop!" Breezy got a hold of my sleeve.

"What!"

"You love her?"

"Yes I think I do. I love her and I don't want to lose her!" I yelled running after Y/N.

"Stop, just wait!" I yelled running down the street following after her.

"What?" She stopped.

"Come here" I pulled her to me, connecting our lips again.

This time she didn't leave, she deepened the kiss making me want her more.

"I love you" I held her face close to mine.

Y/n p.o.v

"I love you" Mr. Weekes held my face closer to his.

Without even taking a split second of  time to think I said....

"I love you too"

It was true, I did love him and I wanted him. More than I've ever wanted anyone.

"What do you say we go back to my bedroom?" He whispered in my ear.

"Okay" I smirked.

When we walked into his home Breezy was already gone. That meant we could get it on. I was really nervous about this but I knew I wanted to lose my virginity to him.

"I never realized how much I wanted this" Mr. Weekes said in a lovely raspy voice, picking me up and putting my legs around his hips.

"I didn't know either. But I do know I really want it-" He started to kiss my neck making me moan.

"I love hearing you moan darling"

Hearing him speak to me like that made me so.....so...wet. I felt this tingle in my woman area that needed to be fixed. I knew he was the one to fix it.

"I can't wait to feel you" He whispered pushing me up agianst the wall.

"I want you" He bit his lip harder.

"I've always wanted you" He bent his head down, sucking on my neck bitting it slightly.

We went to his bedroom and he gently layed me down on the comfy soft bed. He started to pull up my shirt while I layed there with my eyes closed. He kissed my stomach all the way up to where my bra was. At this time I knew things were getting real....

"Are you sure you want this Y/N......" Mr. Weekes unbuttoned his shirt.

"Yes. More than anything" I nodded feeling myslef start to sweat.

"Just close your eyes and everything will be alright. Open them when you feel that your alright" He put his hands behind me and took off my bra, laying me back down.

"So beautiful..." He rubbed them while he started to kiss my stomach again.

Every so often he'd plant hickeys on my stomach, making me feel so much pleasure. When he got off of me I heard him unzip his pants. After a few seconds I opend my eyes to see he had nothing else on. No pants, shirt, or his boxers. He was completely standing there naked. He looked more sexy than I would have thought.

"Can I?" He asked placing his hands on the bottom of my shirt.

I nodded bitting my lip making it bleed...