Practice....

Y/N p.o.v

The next day for school I actually wanted to look really cute. So I got on a black shirt saying 'Dibs on the bassist' knowing Mr. Weekes would like it, regular jeans, and black slip on vans.

When I was ready I had got in my makeup putting on some light brown sparkly eyeshadow,eyeliner, mascara, and some redish lipstick

After I did that I got my things together deciding to wait a little before I walked to school

After I did that I got my things together deciding to wait a little before I walked to school. When I turned my phone on the first thing I saw was...

Mr. Weekes: Morning!🙂
6:04am

Me: Morning😊
6:30am

Mr. Weekes: You walking to school?

Me: Yeah I usually do because by the time I get up my mom has already left for work

Mr. Weekes: Do you want me to come and pick you up? I'm about to leave

Me: Nah

Mr. Weekes: Please, let me!

Me: Fine my address is *******

Mr. Weekes: I know where that is. I'll be there in 15 minutes

*20 minutes later*

I was eating an apple until I heard a knock on my door. I got my bag opening the door. There stood Mr. Weeks wearing a nice suit that looked very good on him.

"Hey you ready?"

"Yes" I smiled shutting and locking my door.

When we walked to his car he opend the door for me putting my bag in the back.

"Thanks for picking me up" I got my seat belt on.

"No problem, we're going to be a little late though" He drove off when he got in.

The whole ride was filled with comfortable silence. As he drove I looked over to him to. I watched the way he knitted his eyebrows together, the way he bit his lip, the way his mouth would move on the left side slightly. It was definitely a sight to see...

"You okay Y/N?" He turned to me with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah sorry" I quickly turned away.

Mr. Weekes p.o.v

I knew what she was doing...she was starring at me. When her cheeks turned a bright shade of red I smirked to myslef. When she started looking out the window I had looked at her face. She looked even more pretty today then she did yesterday. There was always something different everyday.

*When we got to school*

When he had gotten to school she looked at her phones front camera putting on more lipstick.

"Hun your lips look fine. It's not like you'll be kissing someone" I turned off the car.

"How do you know?" She rubbed her lips together.

"Well I don't...but if you do that's fine with me" I lied.

It was not fine with me...if anyone else, she should be kissing me.

"I hate my mind" I said to myslef getting out.

"You know there is more to it than just your mind Dallon!" It screamed.

When I gave her the bag she smiled me noticing a little smudge on her lips.

"Wait a second" I got my thumb wiping it off of the side of her lip.

"T-Thanks" She stutterd.

"No problem" I got out my brief case.

When I had turned around I had seen Mrs. White the principal on the other side of the parking lot giving me a look. She then signaled me to come over to her..

"Hey I have to talk to Mrs. White so you should go to class" I turned back to her.

"Okay I'll see ya" She walked away.

As I walked to Mrs. White she didn't look happy. She looked mad over something.

"Mr. Weekes......what was that?" She crossed her arms.

"I was just getting a smudge of lipstick off of the side of her lip"

Right after I said that I had realized how bad that actually sounded. She was going to think that we had been kissing or something.

"Oh and why is that?"

"Because she was putting it on in my car and she got some on the side of her lip. I was just helping her out" I held on tighter to my brief case.

"Why was she in your car in the first place?"

"I know her mom really well and her mom asked me to take her to school so I did. What's wrong with that?" I lied.

"Mmmm, okay. I better not find out that something is going on between you two" She walked away.

"There isn't anything going on!" I yelled catching up with her.

"Okay" She walked in the school.

When I had gotten in my classroom I sat there thinking about this. I mean I didn't know if Y/N should come with me anymore. If they think something is going on I could lose my job. After I had thought for a while I came to a conclusion....

"I may loose my job but...I know I won't loose Y/N"

I honestly did want to be around Y/N more than just seeing her at school. She was just so sweet and she did make me happy. I guess you could say she gives me a feeling that I had when I had first gotten married to my ex-wife. But when he grew apart I didn't have it anymore...but for seem reason, Y/N makes me feel that way.

"I'm falling for her" I laid back in my chair sighing.

I knew I had felt something but I thought it was just my head talking to me. Now I think it's my heart.....

"Oh gosh what am I doing?" I asked myself.......