The Test....

Y/N's  p.o.v

*2 weeks later*

When Dallon and I explained everything to my parents they were....mad at first. My mom and dad didn't like it at all. Dallon was devastated about it and so was I, but a couple of days later my mom came to me...

"Y/N can I talk to you?"

"What do you want now" I coughed walking to the couch.

"I want to talk to you about Dallon" She sat beside me.

"What is there to talk about" I scoffed bringing my knees up close to my chest.

"I know you two are in love..."

"Well why'd you and dad do all that to him? You were so rude to him.." Tears came to my eyes.

"We were scared because we didn't want you to get hurt. But we talked about it last night and.....we're alright with it. You two can be together," She layed her hand on mine.

That was when I knew it was time to tell her what happend between Dallon and I, plus what happend at school.

"Mom can I tell you something?" I sat closer to her.

"Yes, anything"

"Dallon and I had sex"

"I know Y/N he already told me. And he also told me what happend at the school..." She gave me a tiny smile basically saying that everything would be alright.

"I'm sorry momma" I cried, throwing myslef into her arms.

"It's alright hun"

*The day Dallon told Y/Ns mom about everything"

Y/N's M/N p.o.v *Y/N's mom*

"Mrs. L/N" Dallon came up to me.

Now I was not very happy with him. Last week we had just been told that Y/N was with him...he was her teacher.

"Call me M/N. But what?" I asked opening the door for him.

"Could I talk to you outside?" He looked around outside.

"Yes" I went outside and sat on the porch.

"Okay..." He sat beside me.

"I know you and D/N *Dads name* don't like me at all and you don't want me to be with her. But, I love her a lot and she means so much to me. I know I'm way older than her but I promise I'd never do anything to hurt her. It kills me to see her hurt right now" A tear ran down Dallon's cheek.

He must really have feeling for her. But then I heard him say she was hurt, that was something I had no idea about.

"She's hurt?" I asked.

"Did she not tell you about what happend at the school?" Dallon asked.

"No what happened?"

"One of the teachers by the name of Brendon urie went to jail for rape"

"I seen that on the news" I nodded.

"Well he raped Y/N. That's why she's been acting very sad and hurt" I felt my heart break as Dallon explained that to me.

"Oh my baby girl" I started to cry.

"I'm so sorry. I beat him almost to death if that makes you feel any better" Dallon layed his hand on my side.

"No wonder why he had a broken nose" I wiped my tears.

"I really love her with all my heart. Please give me a chance with her. The school is alright with it" He pleaded.