"Do you Have Feelings For Me?"

Y/N's p.o.v

After school was over me and Mr. Weekes had went to his home. While we drove there he was acting kind of weird for some reason.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah I've just been thinking about some things" He put down the window.

"Good or bad?"

"A little bit of both..." The wind blew in his hair.

I sighed thinking about what he said.

"Y/N are you seeing someone?" He asked.

"Uhh, well.....no" My heart started to beat faster.

"I was just wondering" He smiled.

"I really like your smile" I thought.

"Thanks" He answerd.

Then I realized I had said it out loude.

"Wait crap sorry. I thought I had said that in my head, that was what I was thinking" I blushed.

"You know what I really like..." He turned to me stopping when he pulled into his driveway.

"What?"

"You.....it's hard not to" He smirked getting out.

Mr. Weekes p.o.v

I don't know why I was flirting with her but I just felt the need to. I guess I was starting to feel like she liked me too. When we walked in my home, we walked upstairs to my room where everything was.

"I'm so excited!" She sat on my bed.

"Me too" I got out my bass plugging it up to an amp.

"Why do you have all this in your room? Don't your neighbors get tired of hearing that?" Y/N crossed her legs.

"I barley have any neighbors. All these houses are pretty new. I have only three and they don't care" I sat down beside her getting a pick.

After I showed her what I wanted her to try and play I handed my bass to her. When she had gotten it I had noticed that she was having trouble putting her fingers in the right spots.

"Here let me help you" I got really close to her putting my hand on hers.

Y/N p.o.v

When he got close to me I had so many butterflies in my stomach. When he touched my hand putting it on the right spot I looked over to him. He looked so hot....I kinda liked when we was this close to me. When he got my hand in the right spot he looked up at me.

Mr. Weekes p.o.v

When I had gotten her hand in the right spot I had looked up to see her looking at me. We starred at eachother my eyes flickering down to her pink plump lips. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I couldn't...

"Anyways, that should be good" I blushed giving her a little smile.

"Thankyou" She looked down.

When she played it I thought it sounded pretty good. She was starting to get the hang of it.

"Perfect! Let's try this" I showed her something else.

Y/N's  p.o.v

While we starred at eachother I had seen his eyes flicker down to my lips like he wanted to kiss me. To be honest I wanted to kiss him too...

"Get that out of your head" I said to myslef.

While we practiced more I kept on messing up on a accident. Everytime I'd mess up Mr. Weekes would continue to be patient with me and help me.