Chapter 4

*1 month later*

Ava didn't sleep good all weekend it was suppose to be her wedding weekend so when Monday morning rolled around and she still couldn't sleep she decided to go into work early more like 2 hours early. She stopped and got herself 2 coffees and headed into her office it was quiet since no one else was due in till 8. She was working on the contract that they had a meeting for and it was going to be a doozy she could already tell it wasn't going to go well. She started to get tired around 630 so she took her phone and the contract over to her couch and kicked off her heels and started to read the contract while she laid on the couch but eventually she gave way to sleep. 

Around 7:30 Sebastian came into his office he was sitting all his stuff down on his desk when he noticed that Ava's office light was on. He walked over and didn't see her at her desk but asleep on her couch with the contract still in her hand and her phone about to fall into the floor. He whispered "oh Ava what are you doing here?" He walked over to her and pulled the contract out of her hand and laid it and her phone on the coffee table. "Hey Ava darlin wake up.." he gently shook her and she said "mmm please I'm so tired." as she started to open her eyes and he said "Hey what time did you get here?" She looked at her watch and said "oh um about 545." 

"Ava!" he said in a whispered tone 

"I um I couldn't sleep Sebastian." she whispered 

"You look like you haven't slept all weekend? Did something happen?" he said to her 

"No something was suppose to happen this weekend but it didn't and yeah I didn't sleep all weekend." She said 

"Was you suppose to have a date or something?" He said 

"Um no I was suppose to get married this weekend. It was my wedding weekend." She said as tears filled her big blue eyes.

He hugged her and said "Why didn't you call me?"

"Because you said I was already in hot water with lawyers and you didn't want to make it habit so I just I um I just dealt with it." She said as she wiped tears.

"Oh Ava sweetheart you should of called me or atleast called Scarlett." He said to her as he pushed some of her hair back.

"I'm so tired." She whispered 

"Come with me." he whispered he locked her off and turned off her lights and then walked over to his office and turned off his lights and asked for Maria to step into his office and said "Maria Ava is going to take a nap she's been here since 545 and she hasn't slept since Friday. I've locked both of our offices and turned off the lights do not let anyone in here just say we aren't in yet."

"Yes sir." Maria said 

She walked out and Sebastian shut the door and locked it. He walked over to Ava and said "Now let's get you a little bit more comfortable." He started to unbutton the first 3 buttons of her shirt and untucked her shirt she whispered "Sebastian I you shouldn't be doing this." 

"I don't care." He said as he undid his tie and unbuttoned the first two buttons and untucked his shirt and laid beside her on his couch.

"I need you Ava I need you in that meeting room I can't have my bad ass lawyer tired as fuck." he whispered in her ear. 

"Ok just give me enough time to get myself together before the meeting when you wake me up." She whispered

He placed his hand on her stomach under shirt and felt her bellybutton ring. "Mmm Ms Ava isn't so innocent after all." she was already sound asleep and didn't hear him. He felt her roll onto her back and woke him up a little then he looked down at her and saw her red and black lace bra peeking where he had unbuttoned her shirt. He whispered "Dear god she's perfect." as he squeezed her hip. About an hour later his alarm was going off he whispered "Ava babydoll you need to get up so you can pull yourself together."