Chapter 7

That night after they got out of the tub they were laying in bed and he was kissing Ava. "Seb do you want to make love to me or do you want to wait?" she whispered in between a kiss. Then she looked up at him and he said "Darlin I will do whatever you want to do." 

She sat up and took off her shirt and slide her panties off. "Sebastian I think we have waited long enough. But I um I have to tell you something. I haven't been on my birth control in months. After I lost the pregnancy and Josh I didn't see the point of getting it." 

Sebastian sat up and got into his nightstand drawer and pulled out a box of unopened condoms and said "It's ok I've got these." He opened the box and got one out and laid on the night stand and started to take off his boxers.  He started to play with Ava and she started to moan as it had been a year for her since she's had sex. He ripped open the condom and slid it on and said "Ok you sure?" She bit her lip and said"Yeah." 

He got in between her legs and kissed her. She bent her legs and he pushed into her stretching her and she let out a small whisper of "oh god." He gave her a few seconds and said "You good baby?" 

She shook her head yes. He started to slowly thrust into her and she started to moan. She whispered "You can go a little faster now I'm good." He smiled and said "Ok baby. I just don't want to hurt you cause you are really tight." He picked up the pace and she started to clench and tremble and arch her back and she could tell it was going to be an intense orgasm and she bit her lip and then a white hot orgasm washed over her as she screamed Sebastian's name and she squirted and all of that caused Sebastian to stop and as she blacked out.

"Babydoll are you still with me?" He whispered in her ear.

"mmm Sebastian that has never happened before." she whispered slowly opening her eyes 

"Im starting to think Josh wasn't very good to you. Didn't kiss you with passion or buy you flowers and never gave hot squirting intense orgasms." He said to her then said "I need to finish baby you good?"

She shook her head yes. She had 3 more orgasms just not as intense as the first one and then Sebastian started picking up the pace she could feel him swelling in her and he said "Mmm god Ava." as he was slamming harder and harder in her causing one last orgasm from her as he reached his and was screaming "Fuck oh oh oh god Ava fuck god oh oh oh. mmm." he kissed her. He rolled off of her and "God damn Ava that was fucking incredible." as he sat up on the side of the bed trying to get himself together to go take the condom off. 

Ava was laying there under the sheet drenched in sweat and said "Fuck that was amazing Sebastian." He just shook his head and smiled as he finally walked to the bathroom. He got back in bed and said "I love you Ava Grace." She said "I love you too Sebastian." He got in his spot on her chest and held her hand as they both fell asleep naked. 

The next morning her alarm was going off and she threw her phone in the floor.She heard a laugh against her chest. "Somebody doesn't want to go to work today?" he whispered. "No I don't can I just stay here with my boyfriend?" she said. He looked up at her and said "mmmm about I give you a little morning pick me up." She smiled and said "What did you have in mind?"

He got another condom out and put her legs over his shoulders and buried himself deep in her making her see stars as she came undone. Then he put one leg down and grabbed one of her breasts and started slamming in her and saying her name then he said "play with yourself Ava." she started playing with herself and said "OH god yes Ava that's it don't stop baby. mmm." within a matter of minutes of that they were coming together.

They both got showered and dressed for work. They had a meeting to discuss terms for a new deal that morning. She was sitting at her desk going over everything that she needed for the meeting when he came in her office said "Hey beautiful what are you doing?"