Chapter 5

*A few weeks later*

Ava was working late on the big merger that was coming up and just as he promised Sebastian got her a new desktop computer for her office complete with double computer screens so she could compare contracts side by side. She had her glasses on cause her contacts were getting dried out. She wasn't paying attention to Sebastian coming into her office with food as she was making notes about the contracts. "Ava take a break and eat with me." He said to her causing her to jump.

"Oh thank you Sebastian." she said to him as he got her some Chipolte.

He smiled and said "You are very welcome." 

They both ate supper and he said "Anything I can do help with?" he came over to her chair and made her get up and sit in his lap which was becoming a habit for them. That night she stayed with him was the only other time she and him spent the night together. She said "Well see how their contract says this right here and ours is here same page just worded differently you always have to watch out for that cause that's how a lot of mistakes get made." There was a knock on her door and Evans came in and said "There you are man I thought you was coming out for a drink with me and Mackie." 

"oh sorry I thought you got my text I'm going to stay and help Ava get this merger contract done." Sebastian said 

"Oh ok that's fine." Evans said 

Ava wasn't paying much attention to the conversation as she was doing her notes and reading the screens. He tapped her side and said "Hop up for a minute I'll be right back." 

He stopped Evans and said "Dont you dare tell Scarlett that she was sitting on my lap. We are just friends and I'm helping her with the contract. 

Evans said "And how long is going to be before you two start to realize what everyone else sees when we see you to look at each other especially when we go out for drinks. Eventually you are going to have to make a decision Seb." 

Sebastian swallowed hard and said "There is nothing between me and her just friends." 

He went back to Ava's office and sat her back down on his lap and moved her hair to her side and whispered "Where are you sleeping tonight?" 

"I um I haven't really thought about it. Do you want me to come over?" She whispered

"I always want you come over." he whispered into her ear as he slid his hand into hers. Then added "I want more sleepovers with you Ava." 

"Sebastian you said this couldn't be a habit." she whispered as their lips almost touch

"I know what I said but I think I might be changing my mind." he whispered

"Sebastian you are my boss." she said as she bit her lip

"Then we will make rule just for me and you. Im only your boss and you friend here. Outside of this building I'm just your friend." he whispered 

"Sebastian that's not how this works. We can't be breaking rules that you have sat for your company. You are the boss you um have to be the one to sit the example." she whispered as he grazed his lips againast her neck. 

"Ava don't give a damn. What if I wanted to change the policy. What would I have to do." he said to her. 

She swallowed hard and said "Well that takes time and me having to make sure this isn't going to backfire mmm cause I can't help you if Im constantly having to settle sexual harassment claims." as he grazed his lips against her ear but "If I asked you to do it would you do it let me change the policy."