Chapter Six

"Pr- I mean, Perseus, behind these doors are the Avengers. Please be... open-minded of them." Pepper introduced nervously before swinging the doors in.

Behind the doors was chaos- and Percy didn't mean the Primordial.

Papers were flying everywhere and noise bounced off every corner of the room. Percy was startled, he hadn't been faced with such immaturity in a while. Not in the isolated place of his father's palace. They certainly didn't get many visitors. He flinched from the loud sound they were producing, it clanging in his sensitive ears.

"Oi!" Pepper said. Nothing changed. Percy felt apprehensive as to whether Pepper had opened the right door or not. "OI!" She yelled and clapped her hands.

The room's inhabitants froze and turned to face the doorway. Somebody had reacted on instinct and thrown a weapon towards the sudden yelling.

Not that there weren't already doing plenty of that themselves.

Percy swiftly swapped his and Pepper's positions and grasped the dagger by the hilt before any damage could be done.

"This could seriously hurt someone you know." Percy said, breaking the startled silence.

"NATASHA WHAT HAVE WE SPOKEN ABOUT AND THROWING KNIVES AT PEOPLE!?" A man yelled at a red-headed woman. Possibly not a wise choice considering she was currently above him, dagger in hand.

"More to the point, who are you?" Natasha, Percy assumed that was her name, demanded, flipping yet another dagger in her left hand. It was casual, but with an underlying threat.

Percy opened his mouth to speak, "He's Perseus Jackson, a man who is going to be closely working with the Avengers." A voice that certainly wasn't his spoke.

Percy turned around and a dark-skinned man walked up behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Or would you rather be referred to as 'Prince Perseus' given how fond you people are of your titles and status." The man sneered at him slightly. Clearly, he hadn't completely dominated that meeting years ago with the gods. Which meant this man had to be Nick Fury.

"Is really rather not." Percy replied with just as much animosity. "Unlike some of my family, I'm not overly fond of my title."

"Hang on, so you're a prince?" A salt and pepper haired man spoke up from the corner, where he'd been avoiding the fight.

Percy sighed, "Yes."

"So what's up with some prissy prince working with us? He a weapons manufacturer or something?" The same man who had been yelling before asked.

"Nope, he'll be living and fighting alongside you." Fury grinned as protests broke out. "I was a little late because I was gathering some information about you. Didn't know they'd send me a prince until I saw you."

Percy clenched his jaw. It was no secret that Fury still had the demigod Shay McMullen under lock and key. He understood exactly what Fury was jabbing at.

"They're all yours." And then Fury was leaving, black trench coat flapping behind him.

"Please be nice to each other." Pepper said nervously before following after Fury.

Percy turned back to face five demanding eyes, clearly awaiting an explanation.

Percy sighed heavily and sat himself down, setting up to feed them small pieces of information. All they needed to know and nothing more.

Why was I chosen for this again?

~~~~

Big thank you to WhenTheFireComes, who created a new awesome cover for Sea Prince!

As I'm on my fifth book (not that all of them are completed but anyway) should I do a Q&A?

**EDITED**

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama