Hey All

So I'm still on track to continue updating all my stories in December after my exams finish, but this update is regarding one of my best friends, Jay.

Their mother's created a Give A Little page (link down below) to help fund for a surgery that's costing their family $15K, which for a lot of families is a lot of money. (Hear me out, if you read it all there's something in it for you too).

I want my friend to be okay, and to be well enough to come to school and hang out without suffering any more than they have to. They have endometriosis, which is where tissue similar to the lining of the uterus gets deposited and begins to grow in other areas of the body. If you want to know more, check out the link, but long story short, it's not a fun time.

So I'm advertising it here. Even if you all gave just $1, that could total to about $100. And there's something there for you too!

I guess it works kind of like Patreon? Unless I actually started a Patreon for it, but I don't know how to do that...

Anyway, if you decide to give a little, and can provide me with proof (I'll give you my Snapchat or something, idk) then I'll do something writing related for you. Lowest "tier" would be $1.

Eg.
- Help you write something
- Write a one-shot with characters and prompts of your choice (relatively SFW, thank you. Maybe I'd do NSFW prompts but only in private send).
- A cameo in one of my stories (current, or to be).
- I don't know, discuss with me, what would you like to see happen?
- And yes, I know more fandoms than just Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Voltron, it's just all you see at the moment. I can do OCs, Miraculous Ladybug, Mo Dao Zu Shi, The Scum Villain's Self Saving System, Tian Guan Ci Fu, etc, etc.

Or, you could do it out of the goodness of your heart *cough*. If you can't, or don't want to, we understand, and that's cool too. But it would be absolutely awesome if some of you could help out 😊

Link: https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/help-fund-life-changing-surgery-for-jay

(If you can't click it, I'll also put it in my bio. Or you can copy and paste. Your call).

~ Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama