Chapter Thirteen

Some memories Percy wished to forget. Some memories Percy was terrified of losing, and others were pleasant times that he needed to see sometimes to calm him down.

Now was one of those times.

But he couldn't find the photo album buried in the bottom of his bag.

It was missing.

Had he forgotten it?

No. It was stolen.

To be sure, Percy checked other places around the room. Perhaps he had misplaced it.

Somewhere. It had to be somewhere around here. It couldn't be-

The door opened.

Percy spun around to face the perpetrator.

A guilty looking Natasha stood in the doorway, but it wasn't her who caught his attention. The thing that stood out to Percy was his missing photo album.

In her hands.

"Prin- Perseus, I-I wasn't aware you were back. Jarvis told me you'd gone out for a bit." She said nervously.

"You clearly took that chance to ransack my room." Percy's voice was cold. He stood, hands clenched by his sides.

Today hates me.

Why couldn't he have a nice normal day for once? Without it being filled with assholes and thieves?

Why couldn't he just live a gods-damned normal life? Without being thrown into deadly quests and snooping groups of mortals who run around looking like cosplay rejects?

His anger heightened, nails digging into his palms. The glass of water on the nightstand started to shake and bubble with the added pressure.

Natasha glanced at the glass nervously. One of the pictures she'd seen where of him supposedly controlling a spiral of water. She didn't want to discover what he could do with said water with no ling range defence.

Percy took a deep breath, forcing himself to calm down before deciding he just couldn't be here. He couldn't put up with the Avengers.

Percy snatched his photo album from Natasha as he stormed out, leaving the tower.

He would come back eventually, because the god's could do many things to him should he not return, but right now to hell with the gods.

~~~~

This be real short, but I updated like half an hour ago so... QUESTIONS!

Question from @tay-dai: What's your top three favourite books :]]

Answer from Author: You never specified so you're going to get more than one.

TOP THREE WEBTOONS:
1. God of Highschool
2. Noblesse
3. UnOrdinary

TOP THREE ACTUAL REAL LIFE STORIES:
1. PJO (duh)
2. Summoner Series (Published by a Wattpad member. They actually write the story on Wattpad in the first place)
3. My Hero Academia

TOP THREE FANFICTION
1. For We Once So Loved The World (Poki. It's not on Wattpad, but you don't need an account to read it either so go look it up)
2. The Eye (by athlete68. Also Poki, so go check that out too. Yes, I'm aware I've already said this)
3. Demigods At Hogwarts (by ClaireValdez )

I should probably stop now...

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama