Chapter Twenty-Nine

After taking a short break Percy transported to the only place he could think of right now.

He certainly couldn't go to his mother's- no way was he dragging her and Estelle into this.

Undoubtably, Percy was a fugitive on a SHIELD wanted list by now, so he needed a fairly out of the way place where they could lay low, but still fight safely should they be discovered.

For that there was only one place he could think of.

The cabin in Montauk that held so many memories of he and his mother. It was near the beach, thus boosting Percy's powers and providing an escape route.

He and Shay were currently lounging on seperate couches doing practically nothing. Shay was just satisfied with being free and had told Percy that soon he would go back to Camp. Colour had returned to his face and after a nice shower and a meeting with the scissors the son of Athena looked much better.

Percy was tossing a ball up and down in the air when suddenly the ball went right through Poseidon's holographic face.

Percy shouted in alarm, the ball going astray and bouncing into Shay. The other demigod shot upright.

"Father!?" Percy yelped. "What are you-"

"Percy. I heard you have the child of Athena with you." Poseidon interrupted.

"I'm going to pretend it's not creepy that you know that and say; yes, I do." Percy said. He grabbed Shay's sleeve and pulled him into view.

"Lord Poseidon." Shay said immediately, bowing deeply.

"The both of you have been summoned to Olympus. Be here soon." And with that, the Iris Message was cut off. 

"Well then. I guess we're going to Olympus." Percy sighed. Today was proving to be stressful, between launching a one-man rescue mission, becoming a fugitive and traveling people across large distances. Percy's body still hurt from all the Water Traveling, although unlike Nico, he wouldn't start turning into water. Or at least, he didn't think he would. Percy didn't want to find out either, and if he did it wrong, body parts could very well be lost, and he kind of needed those.

Percy staggered to his feet, still a little unsteady and started out the door, Shay not far behind him. 

"Why don't we just do that Water Traveling thing again?" Shay queried. 

Percy halted and turned to look at Shay over his shoulder. "I can't keep doing that all day. You want to lose a limb?" 

Shay said nothing more.

~~~~

Percy had never been so cautious walking down the streets of New York. Who knew what that bold mortal would pull to bring Percy and Shay in? Still, being cautious didn't prevent them from running into the group of people he least wanted to see right now.

For the first minute, all they did was stare at each other in dumbfounded silence. The noise of the bustling streets fading into a buzzing background as people moved around them. 

Percy awkwardly raised his hand, "Yo." 

~~~~

I was going to keep writing but this cliffhanger was just too tempting... Sorry XD

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama