1 | ❝ Dry Like Your Cornflakes ❞

______________________

DRY LIKE YOUR CORNFLAKES

❝ His alluring gaze set me on fire❞

______________________

"Will you look at that?" you looked out the window into the house of Jeon Jeongguk your neighbour.

"Yeah, I so am!" Jimin squealed next to you, staring at the raven-haired boy. "The summer break's doing him so good," he moved away from the window dragging you along with him.

"Why-"

"-You don't want him to know, do you?" Jimin cuts of your protest.

You knew Jeongguk for 2 years now. When he moved in next to you, he was so much like a kid, asking you to help him with his homework and laundry but now he was all muscled up, making girls swoon over his physique and good looks.

Every morning, Jeongguk would workout in his room, shirtless. His milky skin on display for you, his dark hair sticking to his forehead, the veins in his arms poping as he strained his muscles. The sight alone was enough to make anyone weak in the knees.

"Please don't tell me you do this every day," Jimin sighed and rubbed his temple as he saw you lean against the window, a bowl of dry cornflakes in your hand.

"What? It's not like he can see me," you shrugged.

"How do you even eat this? It's so dry," Jimin stuffed a handful of the cornflakes in his mouth.

"Dry like your DMs?"

"Or like your pussy?" Jimin shot back.

"No, not after I saw Jeon-"

"-I don't even know why I asked you in the first place," Jimin grumbles.

______

"Gguk, she's at it again!" Taehyung said taking a seat on the younger's bed.

"Hmm" Gguk hummed as lifted another weight.

"You workout here on purpose, don't you?" Taehyung gave a long lick to the melting ice cream in his hand.

Jeongguk just avoids his question.

"She looks good."

"Who? Y/N Noona?"

"Yeah," Taehyung trailed off looking at your window.

"I g-guess?"

"I mean, D cups, sweet ass-"

"Taehyung stop! That not what 'good' describes," Jeongguk groans in disgust.

"Sorry, I meant 'fuckable', " Taehyung snorts.

Jeongguk pauses for a moment to stare at you with your boobs hanging out from the window frame, drooling at his chiselled figure from your window as you managed to get a view of him.

"Gukkie you can't deny it," Taehyung sang.

"Well, who am I kidding," Jeongguk smirked before purposely stretching his back muscles to give you a pleasurable view.

"HI NOONA!" Jeongguk waves at you.

____________

"HI NOONA!"

"OoF FUCK!" You yell and duck throwing the bowl on Jimin in a hurry.

"YAH! I HAVE A DATE AFT-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A MOMENT YOU PIGEON!" you slapped a hand over his mouth pulling him down to sit with you on the floor.

"Did he see you?!" Jimin whisper yelled.

You nodded frantically, bitting down on your lip.

Jimin tried to stand up but you pulled him down by his arm.

"What are you doing?!"

"Trying to leave? I finally get to see Yoongi but since you covered me with Cornflakes, I'll have to change my outfit again."

"No, wait let me see if he went inside," You said and reached out to your phone.

The screen immediately lit up due to movement, giving Jimin a peek of your lockscreen.

"Are you kidding me?! His shirtless pic is seriously on your phone?!" He snatched the phone from your hand.

"Stop! Need I remind you of the fact that you have a collection called 'Daddy's precious' on your phone that has Yoongi's nudes!"

"Okay, you have me there."

_________________

LATER THAT EVENING

You were walking home with 2 bags of groceries, one for you and one Jeongguk since that kid would always forget to buy them on time, which would end up with you cooking for him till he buys them.

The hood of your sweatshirt was draped over your head, your hands struggling to carry both the bags together. One of the bags broke, making the oranges and the eggs roll out, the eggs outright breaking.

"Noona, why are always so clumsy?" Jeongguk said appearing behind you.

"Shut up and help me will you?" You answered with a question of your own.

Jeongguk chuckled and started picking up the oranges. He cradled the broken bag with the remnant of the groceries in his strong arms which seemed bigger due to his white tank top.

"I'll take that bag too before you decide to break it," He said as he reached for it.

"What are you doing out so late?" You gazed up at the taller male in the dim light street.

"I could ask you the same."

"I went out shoppi-"

"-That's not what I meant. Noona, it's too dark outside and with those long legs of yours on display, I'm pretty sure that it's far more unsafe for you to be out here than me." he tilted his head and looked at you.

You gushed a dusty shade of pink and Jeongguk didn't seem to notice it.

"Yah! I can protect myself," You punched his arm playfully and him being his extra self, he acted like he was seriously injured by it.

You and Jeongguk were reaching your place but you didn't want to part from each other's company, so stood there

"Noona, if you ever want to see my abs in person, remember you just have to ask," He whispered close to your ear, his breath hot against your skin, making you flush crimson.

He booped your nose and flashed you his toothy smile whilst mumbling 'cute'. He sauntered back to his place knowing the effect as you stood there, blinking at his closed door.