2 | ❝ Cereal Or Milk First? ❞

______________________

CEREAL OR MILK FIRST?

Your small hands smell like peaches❞

❝ Your small hands smell like peaches❞

______________________

You ran out of cereal at around breakfast and thought that Jeongguk might have some, since you brought him groceries last night.

Grinning at your reflection in the mirror, the thoughts of seeing a shirtless Jeongguk swimming in your head, you squealed with excitement and picked up your chapstick, swiping it across your plump lips.

Skipping over to his place, you knocked a couple of times on the door. There was no apparent response from the other side so this time you rung his bell.

"Jeongguk-ah! Y/N here!" you shouted.

You thought he wasn't home or maybe he was just busy so tried his passcode lock.

"What could his password be?" you think placing your hand on your hip.

Trying his birth year '1997' the lock dinged signaling that the door was now unlocked.

Mumbling a small yes, you walk inside the youngers's apartment.

"Jeongguk-ah? Where are you?" you call out loudly in the empty living room. The curtains weren't drawn, illuminating where you stood.

You see that the door of his room is closed and think that maybe that kid is still dozing off.

You take a couple of pans from the kitchen, ready to beat them together as you enter his room to wake him up, since that was the only way he'd wake up.

Squaring up, you open the door with the side of your body, and point the pans towards the bed, which was nothing but a mess of blankets.

Tilting your head to the side in confusion, you let down your guard. Your arms loosely fall to your sides as you look at your window from his.

The blankets rustle, followed by a sound. Immediately you put your hands up again with the pans ready to attack whatever was in there.

The blankets fall off the bed revealing a toddler. He looked not more than 3, with big round black eyes and raven hair which glistened in the light. His cheeks had a dusty red tint to them and there was a bit of drool on the side of mouth.

You melted in your spot at the sight of him, making you uwu out loud. You drop the pans on his desk and reach out to the baby.

He finches as you near him, breaking your heart and you retract your hand.

"You look so much like Jeongguk!" you almost squeal.

"Wait a minute! Did he knock-up some chick and now you're the result of his mistake?!" Your thoughts take a turn as you start forming theories in your head.

You pick up the blanket to look for his phone, only to find a strange green bottle roll its way to you. Picking it up, you examine the small label on it.

Apply gently for baby soft skin!
You can now look upto 20 years younger!

Side effects include : Age alterations, maybe permanent

Horrified, you look at the baby on the bed, chewing the pillow. Gulping loudly, you think of the Jeongguk you know.

"Jeongguk?!" you call out, panic striken.

The baby looks up at you, his eyes sparkling and a small smile on his face.

"Y-you're Jeongguk?!" you point at him.

The baby just giggles, showing his front 2 teeth, eyes disappearing.

This time when you try to pick him up, he allows you readily. Balancing him on the hip, you boop his nose making him giggle and curl into the crook of your neck.

You rush back to your place and frantically dial Jimin's number. You had placed Jeongguk on your bed and was fast asleep, holding onto your plushies.

"What the fuck Jimin! Pick up you filthy piece-" you slapped a hand over your mouth and shook your head.

"Nononono! I shouldn't curse anymore!" you gazed at Jeongguk who seemed like he was going to be awake any moment.

And to your utter prediction, he did. Jeongguk wailed at the top of his lungs making you wonder how he had such a strong voice.

Picking him up again, you try your best to calm him down. Running to your kitchen, you muster up some of the left over milk and put it in a baby sipper which belonged to your cousin.

Making sure that Jeongguk was safely seated on the table you hand him his sipper and he obediently gulps it down.

"More!" he demands throwing his small hands in your face.

"I don't have more baby," you say thinking that he might understand.

"Noona! More!" he whines and chews on his bottom lip, his doe eyes peering into yours.

"But Jeon-"

Too late. The toddler starts wailing again, his nose becoming redder by the moment passing and big tears flowing down his plump cheeks.

You take him in your arms and swing side to side, as you put on your shoes and shove a few bills into the pockets of your shorts.

Throwing a summer jacket over your tank-top, you run towards the nearest supermarket to get food for Jeongguk.