3 | ❝ Handsome Guy And Carrot Crackers ❞

______________________

HANDSOME GUY AND
CARROT CRACKERS

❝ How attractive do I have to become
For you to only look at me❞

❝ How attractive do I have to becomeFor you to only look at me❞

______________________

Running into the store, you give a small bow to the lady at cashier desk, before clutching Jeongguk tighter as you rush to get immediate baby supplies.

Yes, you would have to go baby stuff shopping later but right now the baby elephant in your arms was hungry and clawing at your hair.

You choose a shopping cart and roll it towards the dairy section. Opening the huge glass door refrigerator, you fish out two 6-pack sets of flavored milk, one chocolate and the other banana.

"Noona, want!" Jeongguk says stretching his small hands to reach out to the banana flavored one, almost slipping from your grasp.

"Baby, wait," you say as you hitch him higher on your hip. Throwing 2 packs of the milk you stroll your cart forward.

"What else do kids need?" you wonder while Jeongguk hides his face in your neck. Not noticing his actions, you feel his baby teeth sink into your collarbone and you wince loudly jerking him away.

"Bad baby!" you scold him and he laughs at your reaction almost expecting it.

You buy him a red pacifier and put it in his mouth to prevent him from bitting you again.

Tying his bangs up in a fountain, you boop his nose and continue to shop.

You head to the baby food section to buy snacks for the toddler. Finding the one that you think he'd like, you go up on your tippy toes to reach for it.

Your fingers graze against the can and seeing you struggle, Jeongguk stretches his hands up to, as if him doing it would make you taller.

You bit your lip and tried again. But this time, your fingers touched a hand and you backed away instantly bumping into the person's chest.

He reached out to the can easily and gave it to you with a warm smile. "Hey Y/N!"

You on the other hand, had stars in your eyes just by staring at the athlete infront of you. A slight blush creeping up on your cheeks, you return his smile.

"Hey Mark," she nodded your head.

A figure appears behind him and you knew exactly who he was, Yuta.

"Hey Mark, Y/N, and..." he trailed off looking at Jeongguk in your arms.

"Woah, and here I thought you were a virgin-" Yuta says holding his hands up but was cut off when Mark punched his chest.

"What he meant was, whose this gentleman here?" Mark says and takes Jeongguk from your hands.

Oh fucking great Y/N. Now everyone will think you have a 3 year old kid...

"H-He's my cousin's kid. She had to attend a, uh, a f-funneral? Of my aunt? So she left her kid with me. You know it might have a bad influence on the baby so, yeah," you managed to utter some blant lie.

Jeongguk on the other hand, was having none of your shit. He burned holes into Mark's jaw and was fisting his shirt. He took out his paci and threw it on Yuta.

"Oof!" Yuta groaned as the wet paci hit him and caught it before it hit the ground. Mark laughed at the scene, his contagious laughter making you laugh too.

Yuta took Jeongguk and put the paci back on. "Someone sign this guy up for the league," he joked. "He'd play really well."

He already is...

Atleast the grown up one is...

"So you done shopping?" Mark caught your attention.

"No-not really actually. I don't know what to buy-"

"-Don't worry! I'll help you. I have a younger sister too," he smiles at her at takes control of the cart. You follow him around as he fills it with baby essentials and you imagine how good of a dad he'd be.

Jeongguk kept trying to free himself from Yuta's clutches. He had tried everything his little body could. From biting his fingers to hitting him with his head. But Yuta felt nothing and simply laughed at the angry toddler in his arms.

Mark even offers to pay the bill but you kindly decline and proceed to pay with the next month's rent money that you'd saved.

Carrying Jeongguk back home, you switch on your Television and place his carrot flavoured snacks in a melamine bowl.

The colourful images of the program instantly catch his attention and soon he's clapping his hands.

Smiling you dial Jimin's number again. This time he picks up and you let all the confidence you had, go to trash.

"Ji-Ji-jimin..." you stutter.

"What happened Y/N, you okay?"

"Ji-Ji-Jimin..."

"Yeah baby, I'm here!"

"Ji-Ji-Jimin..."

"FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT IS IT?!"

"HE'S A BABY!"

"What? Who?"

"Jeongguk, he's a Baby!"

"No no no, I precisely remember you calling him a daddy not a baby-"

"Ji-Ji-Jimin... Please come here," you sigh into the phone.

"Wait there, I'm coming, okay?" he hangs up not waiting for you to reply.

Taking a deep breath and gathering yourself, you walk back into the living room.

The colourful kids program was not on screen anymore, and in its place was a crime investigation serial on. You glance at Jeongguk who was slouching on the couch, the remote in his small hands.

You try to change the channel back, but Jeongguk slaps your hand away from the remote.

"Baby, you shouldn't watch this," you try to reason with him and reach out to the remote.

"Noona no! Gukkie want to watch this!" he takes the remote away from you and cuddles with it whilst watching the doctors with the white lab coats on.

There was no use protesting, so you plopped down too on the couch, and sat next to the toddler. He was still wearing adult Jeongguk's clothes which were to big for him but since he seemed okay with it, you didn't bother thinking about it.

Resting your head, you close your eyes and unknowingly fall into a deep slumber, unbothered by the Television.

______________________

Its Mark from GOT7 and Yuta from NCT. Hope y'all like this kekeke. ✨💞😘. Do vote and comment, it gives me motivation to write better and more!