12 | ❝ Pinkie Promises. ❞

______________________

PINKIE PROMISES

❝ I want you to be your light, baby.

______________________

"You're an ass, Y/N." 

The first words you hear when Jimin picks up his phone.

"What—"

"— he was crying because of you, come and collect him before I sign his adoption papers and keep him with me for. ev. er, " He's dead serious, you can tell that much from his voice.

Growing up in Jimin's household is not the best choice for your baby bun. Side effects from growing up under the influence of a couple like Jimin and Yoongi would have him spewing curse words at even the little bees and have the fashion sense of a top model.

At least, the latter would be way better than yours.

"I'm coming to get him, give me a minute," You protest against his wishes and rush down the stairs to the second floor, not bothering to wait for the elevator.

Mayhaps getting some exercise might work.

"Jimin..." You huff out, knocking twice weakly, "open the door." 

On the other side, Jeongguk's ears perk up. He sits up straighter now, little legs swinging from where he sat on the couch. He plays with his fingers, an aura of curiosity glowing around him as he scrunches his nose whilst craning his neck, trying to get a clear view.

Jimin saunters to the door and opens it wide with a hand on his hip.

"Well, well. Look who's here, gukkie," he sings, ushering the latter to come to the door. His voice seemed to have the perfect mix of soft when directed towards the fluffball but one of steel when directed towards you.

Goo slides off the couch, something he had mastered in his little time spent at the fairy's abode, and makes sure to place Yoongi's hand which was lulling him to sleep, back in its place on the older's tummy. 

At first, gukkie waddles to the door but when he catches a glimpse of you, he runs.

There's a huge smile on his face, apple cheeks hued crimson and big doe eyes now crescents as he runs to you with open arms. There's a sweet tingle of the wind chimes by the window as the summer breeze picks up accompanied with a happy squeal.

"Noona! you're here!" he cries out in joy as he latches on to your legs. Big beady eyes looking up at you with a toothy grin as he makes grabby hands in your direction to lift him up.

"My baby bunbun!" you coo whilst complying to his wishes and balancing him on your hip. "You've grown so much since i last saw you," you pout playfully and he takes it upon himself to push your lips back in with his soft palms.

"gukkie missed oo," he frowns and wraps his arms around your neck, nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck. "pwease don leave, gukkie. j-jus wan my noona."

His words tug at your heartstrings and you don't waste a second to press a gentle kiss to his temple, fingers softly carding through his silky locks.

"I'm never going to leave you, guk-ah. noona promises to be by your side," you whisper with a tone as light as cotton and stick out your pinkie. 

Jeongguk doesn't grasp the concept of a pinkie promise and instead, headbutts your finger. 

Jimin, still in the doorway, observes the younger's endearing actions and giggles heartily. 

"Aah, googie," he sighs followed by a chuckle and locks his pinkie with yours. 

"We promise to protect and never ever leave, our little euphoria, our sunshine and our starlight, with all our being and heart," he finishes and seals the promise by bringing his thumb together with yours.

Gguk still doesn't understand what just happened so he does what he thinks he should. 

He raises both his arms at the same time and softly rests his fingers on yours and Jimin's noses.

"I wuv you too!"

______________________

and I oop—

just a filler,, the real thing comes out tomorrow! >~<

stuff about koo : his speech isn't clear,, since he isn't a natural baby, his brain processes stuff faster and his speech can be clear when he focuses on it. notice the scenes with joon and jin,, he tends to have a better understanding with the said couple.

break the bed and not hearts,
kookosaur!
✊😔

break the bed and not hearts,kookosaur!✊😔