9 | ❝ Pterodactyls Are Now Butterflies ❞

______________________

PTERODACTYLS ARE NOW BUTTERFLIES

❝  The more time we spent, the more attched i became ❞

______________________

Jeongguk had successfully taken over the hearts of Seokjin and Joon, making the pair practically beg you to watch over your kid.

You didn't know how or what to tell them so you stuck with the bland excuse that you and Taehyung had come up with. Joon clearly didn't believe you when you told him but Seokjin, on the other hand, was congratulating for it, not once even suspecting about your pregnancy.

It had been the crack of dawn upon your arrival from the clinic and no one questioned you furthermore.

Dumb and dumber truly.

Namjoon had offered to take Jeongguk with him to the city library for he had some work there and would love to take the ever hyper and excited toddler out while you caught up on your sleep.

At first, baby gukkie was reluctant to leave you even for a moment after you had come back, his baby fists clutching the fabric of your shirt even when you fed him as if he were afraid to lose you.

After several bribes of candies and carrots from the friendly giant and a roar (which puzzled you to a vast extent but sleep clouded that thought), Jeongguk finally let go of you but only after kissing your cheek with his pouty lips (like Seokjin taught him to do) and waving bye to you with his tiny self.

He grabbed onto Joon's large hand and waddled away with him, their height differences making Joon bend to one side but nothing could stop Jeongguk from running with the biggest smile on his baby face, eyes moonlike with his little nose scrunching and his top two incisors on display.

 "Be careful, baby," Namjoon called out his hold the only thing preventing Gguk from tripping every now and then.

"Hyung! you're so slow!" Gguk said and proceeded to bounce about. In the previous 24 hours that the little fluffball had spent with Joon, he had become quite comfortable with him, in fact, he was close to taking the pink fairy's (Jimin, but that's what Jeongguk thought of him as) spot on his No.1 Hyung list after colouring with him and taking him out. (Not to forget the older's kisses which he and his fiance had spoilt him with.)

↻.。*゚+.

It's been 3 hours at the library and in that span, Jeongguk has proved to be an excellent reader. Well, not literally of course but if you count flipping through the pages of Snow White and stabbing every dwarf with your finger, then yes, a very good reader indeed. 

Currently, on the way back, Namjoon receives a call from Seokjin to buy a bit of beef on the way back. Namjoon had made a couple of origami butterflies for Jeongguk, one stuck to his Jurassic Park backpack and the other in hand.

To him, the butterfly made out of a fluorescent green sheet of paper was more like a  Pterodactyl but made aeroplane sounds while waving it around.

"Namjoon Hyung?" Jeongguk calls in his sweet voice looking up at the elder with big doe eyes, still in awe at his great height. When he doesn't listen, he tugs on his hand and tries to pull him down. "Hyung?" he whines and doesn't fail to catch his attention this time. Namjoon apologises softly and bends down to his level.

"Gukkie tired," Jeongguk huffs and crosses his arms over his chest, his rosy-hued lips puckered. Joon smiles at him and ruffles his hair. "I'm glad you told me. Do you want to get on Hyung's back?" Jeongguk's eyes light up at that and he throws himself on him.  

"Oof," Namjoon lets out as he balances the baby elephant on his back, Jeongguk feeling taller than Joon doesn't stop moving in his place. The view from the top was different, He could see the shops and cafes clearly now, and the smell of Namjoon's blueberry shampoo was highly intoxicating. Jeongguk kisses the top of his Hyung's head making the latter melt as he uwued at the endearing younger.

The convenient store was not too far and the pair reaches there sooner than they would have wanted. Now Namjoon knew that it isn't right to take kids into the meat section because nobody would want their kid to be scared with thoughts of blood and hence he looks around for someone or someplace where he can leave Jeonggukie.

With fate on his side, he spots someone he knows all to well from the second floor of their building. Dressed in his signature dark attire much like your neighbour's (who he hasn't seen in a while...strange he thinks) his bleached hair and pale skin standing out in strong contrast. He has a bucket hat on, even in the scorching heat of the Seoul summer and was going through the various flavours of Doritos.

"Yoongi Hyung?" 

______________________

Hey hey! I know this is short but it's really late here and i need to sleep uwu. Thank you so much for all the love that this baby recieves!

More Yoonmin coming up ohohohooh

I promised a face reveal on 20k... I'll do it tomorrow hah.

Please press that star button to vote and do comment! I love reading them and they always make my day and motivate me to write more! [and that sounded so much like an operator oof]

QOTD: is there anything you want to see baby gukkie do? Do tell me i might have a block 👉🏻👈🏻?

Sweet dreams!
kookosaur.
⭐🌜🌃