Chapter 7

Ismae's Pov

Ugh. I groaned as I felt some sunlight seep into my room. Flashes of last night came to my mind and the last part made me fall out of bed. Oh no. No no no no no. Kane. That though sent chills up my spine. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall, thinking of last night. The last thing I remember is falling unconscious into the bugger's arms. I heard a door creak open and then footsteps coming towards me. I immediately got into battle mode, not bothering to look at who it was. Attacking the person, I got the opposition in a headlock.
"Oww!" I heard a muffled girlish squeal. What?!? I let go and a blonde haired, blue eyes beauty came tumbling out. Well. This must be Kane's girl. She got up and wiped off some imaginary dust from her jeans. She looked at me, mumbling "When Kane said that I had to go check up on you, he didn't mention that you'd attack me. I'm Amelia by the way. But you can call me Mel." I just raised my eyebrows at her. "What am I doing here?" I asked.
"Uh, well. You see, Kane came home last night with you and I think that you were passed out and also I think he likes you and also I'd like to be your friend and altho-" I cut off her babbling by raising my hand while getting up. "As much as I'd like you to carry on with your speech, I want to get out if here. But thank you for your hospitality. I appreciate it." I walked past her and out the door, wanting to get away from this crazy girl. I wandered down the hall until I came to some stairs. I rushed down them, sighing with relief as I saw some doors leading outside. My thoughts were cut off when I bumped into a wall. A very hard and muscly wall, might I add.

Arms shot out to steady me and an amused chuckle brought me back to my senses. "And just where do you think you are going?" A familiar voice questioned. Ah shit. It's Kane. The person I'd been hoping to avoid. I looked up at him and stumbled back as his close proximity made feel uncomfortable. Glaring, I said, "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going home. Bye now." Surprisingly, he let me go. Well, that was easy.

Kane's Pov

I let her go, watching as she ran into the woods. It was a mistake to let her into my house and into my life. I was already falling for the girl and this was not good. I'm going to have to avoid her. If she worms her way into my heart, then there's a chance that she'll break it. And I don't think that I would be able to pick up the pieces again.
---------------------
The picture is of Amelia/Mel (Taylor Swift). Please vote and comment! :D If you want. :)