Chapter 19

Third P.O.V

A year had passed, and the war was now officially over. It had been years of Harry being constantly hunted by Voldemort, and now that it was over, it somewhat felt strange. Though, it was a huge relief at the same time. Now that he was no longer in constant danger, he could live a normal life. 

Well, not entirely. If he stayed in England, he'd be more famous than ever, which is something he had never really wanted. 

Because of that, both Harry and Hermione had agreed to 'go off the map' as one might say. They wanted to start over where no one knew who they were or what they've been through. Most importantly, they wanted a normal life for their kids as just last month Hermione had found out that she was pregnant.

Now, all they had to do was find where exactly they were going. 

The states were out, as the U.S Ministry of Magic was closely connected with Britain's, and probably most of the wizarding world in America already knew who they were. This had only left one place left, really. Australia. 

Australia had quite a small wizard population, that they would probably live life unnoticed by other wizards. And Hermione's parents were down there, and even though their memories have been altered, being closer to them might make it easier to find an antidote. 

--Adelaide, Australia. September 1st, 1999--

Today was the day that James Sirius was born. Not too many people knew with the exception of the Weasley's and Hermione's parents (who now had their memories restored). 

Of course, Ron was the first one to visit James in the hospital. 

"This little guy is going to get into soooo much trouble when he grows up." Ron said, looking down at James. Harry laughed, but Hermione hadn't found it funny. 

"Ron, you can't know that! He's just a baby!" she said and hit him on the shoulder. 

"No, Hermione. His name is James Sirius. He was named after two of the biggest trouble makers at Hogwarts." Ron said "Plus, he'll get the Marauder's map and the invisibility cloak from Harry, making it a lot easier not to get caught, and even if he does all he has to say is 'my dad is Harry Potter'." 

Harry laughed and nudged Hermione. "Come on, maybe he'll use his powers for good and save a damsel in distress." he said 

Ron smiled. "Yeah, and maybe James will even be as clueless as his father and insist that he only sees that girl as a friend." he said, causing Hermione to burst out laughing

"Oh, come on Ron, its not like you knew I liked her." Harry said, glaring at him 

"Um, I beg to differ." he said "Literally any time I tried to say something bad about Hermione-no offense-you would start yelling at me." 

Harry hit his shoulder. "Because its not bad to say mean things about people." he said 

Ron snorted. "This is coming from the guy who thought Malfoy was a death eater, even though you had no reason to, except that you hated him." he said 

"Okay, but I was right." Harry defended himself "And it wasn't like I was saying mean things about someone I barely knew!"

Ron laughed. "Merlin, I didn't know how mean we all could be until now." he said "Especially Hermione, who would have thought she could be quite the trouble maker." 

Hermione frowned. "I am not mean, Ron!" she said 

"Hermione you literally trapped Rita Skeeter in a jar, and spelled Sneak in boils across some poor girls forehead." Ron said and Hermione immediately hushed him 

"Stop saying these things in front of James!" she yelled "Who knows what he can understand." 

Ron rolled his eyes and then looked over the bassinet to where James was sleeping. "Don't worry James, it's only your uncle Ron." he said "And when your mum isn't around I'll tell you all sorts of stories about your parents, won't that be fun?" 

The second after he finished James started crying, and Hermione glared at Ron, while Harry thought it was funny. 

"Ronald Bilius Weasley!" Molly yelled running through the door "I knew you couldn't be trusted! What have you done?" 

Molly whacked the back of his head and both Harry and Hermione laughed. 

"Mum, I didn't do anything. I promise." Ron said, and it was clear that he was intimidated by his mother at the moment. "I'll se ya guys later." 

"You two made the right decision by moving here." Molly said "There are no reporters lined up outside, so you'll get to take James home in peace, the way every new mum and dad should." 

Hermione smiled. "Thank you, Molly." she said " For everything." 

"Oh, not a problem, dear." she said "But I'll help the two of you get going for now. Ron will help too, but don't let him anywhere near James just yet. I don't trust him with the little ones." 

* * *

* * *

Harry and Hermione were walking to their new house. Hermione was holding the baby carrier with James in it, and Harry was talking to Ron, who had helped them get home safely. (Even though it wasn't really necessary, Ron had insisted.) 

"I suppose it can't really be the Golden Trio anymore, can it?" Ron said "We'll have to rename it." 

Harry nodded. "I guess so." he said 

"Alright, then. How about the Golden Quadrant." Ron suggested

Hermione sighed. "Quartet, Ron." she said 

"What?" 

"A group of four people is called a quartet." Hermione corrected 

Ron laughed. "Okay, then Quartet. The Golden Quartet." 

* * *

* * *

A/N: That's the end of this book :( but I have started on another book called the unexpected variable, and I will be continuing A test of Platonic Love. I thought this was a cute place to end it, so... Anyways thanks for all the support while I was writing. It helped encourage me not to give up. TYSM 

-Liv