Yume Angry!!

Yume's POV

Since Subaru's ignoring me, I'll ignore him. Hehehehehe. Revenge time!

I was walking to the cafeteria when I saw Subaru, I smirked and got ready, I was going to ignore his really well. He kept walking, not even giving me a second look.

I felt so sad that my plan failed.
"Yuki Subaru!" I yelled really annoyed he turned around "you can't ignore me! I was going to ignore you and how can I do that if you don't even say anything to me!"

When I was done yelling I realised Subaru had gone.
"Err.... Yume?" Laura sweat dropped
"Subaru ran away since he didn't want people to know you were talking to him," Ako told me
"You were yelling at no one," Mahiru agreed

I blushed and started to continue my walk to food.
"Any way I'm hungry," I walked away

Later on that day I tried again.
This time it wasn't intentional, I was on a run and bumped into him.
"Go-" I went to say Gomen but stopped because it's Subaru. Instead I puffed out my cheeks and looked away.
He didn't even bother to ask if I was ok. I looked at him angry and noticed his eyes. His sky blue eyes seemed sad. I blinked and it was still there. Why is he so sad?
"Subaru what's-" I went to reach out to him, to ask what's wrong but he pulled away and kept jogging. I guess our little staring competition was over.

It's been a few days since then and I can't get him out my head. I keep thinking about how upset he looked, his eyes were so...... I don't know..... when I think about it I haven't seen him happy in a while. I really need to say something.

I decided to find Subaru, if he still won't tell me I'll tell all our friends. After a long search I found him sitting under a tree. It looked familiar, wasn't this where we first met?
"Subaru," I got his attention and he went to leave. I jumped on top of him. There's no way I'm letting Subaru go until he tells me what's wrong. He was lying on his back and using his elbows to keep him slightly upright. I had a hand either side of him and since his legs were split I was kneeling in the middle of them. Me face was close to Subaru's and a noticed his eyes. They were sad. Also his face was bright red.
"Why?" I wondered "why are you so sad?"
"I'm fine," he looked away. I grabbed his face and made him look at me
"Subaru your my friend, I want to know what's wrong," before I said that he made no effort to escape. The moment I told him he was my friend he looked sad. Like he'd just been crushed. I was pushed away and Subaru got up.
"Leave me alone," he started to walk away, leaving me sitting there. I was shocked for a moment but then I remembered my determination. I ran and tackled him and in doing so he turned and our faces got close and the next thing I know my lips are on his. I pulled away quick my face bright red.
"I.....er....... just........" I ran away. I can't believe it. My first kiss was an accident with Subaru.