Confession

Yume's POV

What!!!! What!!!! What!!!! What!!!! What is happening!!?!??????!?!!?

A few hours earlier..... 😊

"Did you hear?" Mahiru wondered as she ate her sushi. We looked at her in confusion and she sighed. "The news about Sakura and Subaru,"
Laura nodded and Ako started hissing like the kitty she is. I had no idea what was happening.
"Oh that thing," Koharu realised what they were on about. I still don't know.
"I'm confused," I told them and they all sighed.
"Of course you are," Ako smiled.
"Subaru and Sakura are having an interview about their relationship on Love and Gossip, you know that show about all the latest gossip," Laura explained.
"I have an idea," Ako's face went all dark and scary. "Let's go ruin the show,"
Suddenly Ako was evil laughing and the others were cheering. I'm still feeling a bit awkward about what happened so I'm not gunna go.
"Guys, isn't that a bit mean," they all stopped what they were doing and gave me the biggest glare ever. "I'm sorry!"
They then dragged me away to somewhere private to plan.

After an hour of them talking about ruining the show I was finally free and just went for a walk. After a while I saw some chocolate brown hair.
"What are you doing in the girls side?" I asked Subaru
"What do you mean, you're in the boys division," Subaru pointed out. I realised he was right.
"Ahhhh! Gomen!" I went to go back to the girls division.
"Wait a sec," he called out. I turned around trying not to blush from embarrassment about not just that I got lost but also the other day.
"What's up?" I wondered.
"Well let's just forget about the other day," he looked away. I did the same thing.
"Sure, I mean it was an accident anyway, besides your with Sakura and we're just friends," I said.
"Sorry, I can't be friends with you," Subaru told me. I looked at him.
"Why?" I demanded, he looked down.
"Reasons, ok," he went to walk away but I grabbed his arm.
"I'm not letting go till you tell me why we can't be friends," I protested.
"Because it's painful," he whispered.
"Painful?" I tilted my head to side in confusion. How is being friends painful?
"Sakura doesn't want me to be near you," Subaru replied. I stared at him. Why not?
"What did I do," I frowned I couldn't think of anything. "Hey Subaru tell me why,"
"You still haven't let go of me yet and I've told you why," Subaru muttered. I let go off him but grabbed him again.
"Why can't we be friends?" I asked again, his answers don't make sense and I want to know the real reason.
"Because I love you!" He yelled. I froze.
"Y-you......." I let go of him and jut stood there as he blushed and walked away. I turned around to go in the other direction, in a daydream. I'm not sure how to take what I just heard. My eyes widened as I saw a girl with pink hair standing there.
"Sakura...... I....." I didn't know what to say. She just watched me so she clearly hear what had been said. I was about to try and comfort her when she smirked.
"Oh well," she turned and flicked her hair.