The Final Chapter!!!! Almost....

Yume stared out into the blue sky. Her hand reached out and tried to grab a random cloud, unfortunately since it was a cloud that wasn't really possible. Yume looked down at her hand in disappointment.
"I really can't do anything right..... can I," she sighed as she gazed at the ocean. Yume was taking a break from her idol activities just to get over her heart break. An idol can't be sad and can't show their fans their sadness.

How the author would like to end the story:

Suddenly Kagura from Gintama appeared and was dragging behind her Sakura with her free hand since her other hand was used to hold her umbrella. Kagura smiled at Yume and held up the beat up Sakura.
"Lolly-Chan sent me, she said that since she loves me I need to beat up Sakura, also she said this whole thing about since I'm from a warrior race I'm super strong and can kill Sakura but I was told to let you have the final blow," Kagura explained while she picked her nose. Then she disappeared since this is an Aikatsu fan fic.
Yume suddenly turned super macho and punch Sakura right in the face and she died. Everyone celebrated, Yume and Subaru got married the end.

Back to the actual story:

A tear escaped Yume's eyes and she touched her cheek. She forced a smile.
"I'm crying," she let out a fake laugh. Chocolate brown haired filled her mind and Yume brought her fingers to her lips remembering  the time she and Subaru kissed. Hitting her self in the face a couple of times Yume cheered up and ran to the beach where her friends were waiting. They all decided that since they were working really hard lately that a break would be good.
Yume smiled as she remembered that boys aren't as important as friends and as long as she has her friends who cares if she and Subaru can't be together.
"Yume," Laura gave her a grin. "We were talking and decided that we will help fight off the scam,"
Yume didn't get what she was saying.
"Don't worry about Sakura's threats, we're here for you," Mahiru winked.
"Yume-Chan I never thought that I would be able to help you, since your always helping me," Koharu smiled.
"Go get him, go get Subaru and tell him how you really feel," Ako pushed Yume. Yume looked at hem for a second before running away. They were only down at the local beach and it would only take a bus ride to get back to Four Stars.
Quickly Yume found the bus and ran on just before it drove off. Unfortunately she was wearing a disguise and people crowded round. She sighed autographs and smiled at her fans, it was the first real smile she'd given in days. Finally her mind was made up.
After about half an hour Yume arrived at the academy and quickly she ran to the boys division and went to the tree she and Subaru first met. She gave a wide smile as she saw who she was looking for. Sprinting as fast as possible Yume ran so fast she couldn't stop and crashed into the chocolate haired boy.
"Yume," Subaru looked away.
"Subaru I...... I'm sorry...... the truth is...... the truth is I love you!" Yume screamed. A tear fell down her face and she closed her eyes not wanting to see his reaction.
"What's this Subaru, you're two timing," Asihi teased. Yume froze. She hadn't realised the rest of M4 was with him.
"Subaru you shouldn't mess with girls feelings," Nozumu smirked.
"It's not like the that," Subaru yelled.
"Then why are the two of you still in that position on the floor," Kanata adjusted his glasses.
Realising that Yume was siting onto off Subaru's legs, her face right in his, she quickly jumped up.
"Ahhhhh! Sorry," she apologised. Subaru didn't say anything, instead he grabbed her hand and took her away from his so called friends. He took her behind a tree.
"You know that if you do this your idol career will be over?" Subaru asked. Yume nodded.
"Being an idol is my dream and want to continue being one but...... I love you.... besides my friends and loyal fans will help me," Yume smiled.
"Are you sure?" He checked.
"Of course," she nodded.
"Then I can do this," Subaru leaned in and kissed her. Yume was surprised at first but quickly kissed back.