Terrifying Dads Benefit Everyone!!!! Last Chapter.

No one's POV

"The truth is Subaru and me were never really going out," Sakura smiled. Yume spat out the drink she was drinking as she stared at the TV. What was happening?
"Ehhhhhhh!" Yume screamed.
"Did Sakura just admit what I think she did?" Laura frowned.
"No way.... what's going on?" Mahiru frowned.
"I wonder," Koharu pondered
"It's obvious she fears our joint forces," Ako laughed. We sweat dropped.
"Weird," Koharu returned to thinking. "Maybe Subaru will know,"
"Lets go ask," Yume jumped out, eager to see her new boyfriend. Laura and Mahiru smirked and began to tease her. Ako sat with a slightly jealous look.
"Ako, what you're doing is really nice, it shows how much you care about Yume," Koharu smiled. Ako blushed and denied knowing what Koharu she talking about. "You still love Subaru don't you,"
"No! It's not like that!" Ako yelled. Show looked over to the three others who were too busy fighting to notice. "It's just..." Ako smiled fondly. "He's my first love, so I guess a part of me will always love him but..... I'm in love with someone else now,"
"Guys hurry up or we'll leave you!" Yume called. Ako and Koharu ran over and they made their way to the boys division.

"It turns out my dad forced Sakura to tell the truth," Subaru sweat dropped slightly at his own answer. The girls blinked.
"What's that's supposed to mean?" Yume asked.
"Well..... my dad can be terrifying, more so than Mahiru and once he found out what was going on all he did was have a little chat with Sakura," Subaru looked like he was ready to stop talking about it.
"Please let me meet your dad," there were sparkles in Mahiru's eyes. "I feel like there's a lot I can learn from him," Subaru sweat dropped.
"Hai hai," Laura pulled her away but Mahiru will be back and she will be even more terrifying than before.
"Good luck meeting the family, Yume," Ako put her hand on Yume's shoulder. Tears ran down Yume's face as she imagined what his dad would be like.
"Don't worry, he has this weird sixth sense where he can tell if a person is a good person or not and he hates bad people, it's creepy but don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine," Subaru reassured her. This didn't really help.
"Umm..... so basically everything is cleared up and you two are free to be together," Koharu made sure. Subaru nodded.   smiled up at him.
"I'm glad," she cheered.

It been a week since then and Yume was looking up at the stars close to the boys division. She couldn't sleep as something was on her mind but she couldn't remember what.
"Yo, can't sleep?" Subaru came out of nowhere. Yume jumped since she didn't see him coming.
"Ahh, yeah, something's on my mind," Yume replied.
"Me too," Subaru agreed.
"The stars are pretty tonight," Yume hazed at them.
"Not as pretty as you," Subaru winked.
"That's cheesy," Yume dead panned.
"Sorry, I couldn't help it," he laughed. Yume joined in. "So how long do I have to wait to kiss you?"
"Huh?" Yume blinked. Before she knew it she was being kissed.
"I love you," Subaru grinned, breaking the kiss.
"Me too," Yume smiled.