Revenge?!?!

Yume's POV

"Hey what does it mean to love someone?" I asked.
"What!" The others yelled.
"Are you feeling ok?" Laura put her hand on my forehead.
"Did something happen?" Koharu Wondered concerned.
"Did someone confess to you?" Mahiru teased. I blushed.
"Ehhhhhh!" They screamed.
"Who is it?" Ako demanded.
"Well....." I was gunna say but then Laura interrupted
"I can't believe Little Yume is getting a boyfriend," Laura smiled and looked like a parent whose child has just started school.
"I didn't think that she would be the first," Ako sulked.
"Guys....." Koharu sweat dropped.
"Let her tell us who it is!" There were stars in Mahiru's eyes.
"It was Subaru," We all turned to see Sakura.
"Sakura," I wanted to say sorry, while the others were screaming in shock.
"Doesn't matter, I mean it's not like he'll leave me, after all we're in an arranged marriage," Sakura shrugged.
"Ehhhhhh!" Even I joined in the yelling this time. While no one was looking Sakura passed me a note then she glared at me while walking off.
I gulped.

The note told me to meet Sakura at the gates of Four Stars at six so I did. I wonder what she wants to talk about, although I have some idea. I really hope it's not though.
"Yume so you came," Sakura smiled, it wasn't a friendly smile though.
"Y-Yeah," I stuttered.
"So I just wanted to say that unless you reject Subaru and tell him to never talk to you again I'll tell everyone that you and Subaru are having an affair, I've even got pictures of that time when the two of you fell and accidentally kissed, I mean no one needs to know it was an accident," my eyes widened at the threat. That would ruin my idol career.
"You wouldn't," I wasn't sure that I believed her but when I look into her eyes they're so cold.
"Do you really think that," she smirked. I looked down. "Well it seems we've come to an agreement,"
Sakura walked away leaving me there.