Awkward

Yume's POV

"So I hear Subaru-" Mahiru got interrupted
"Subaru! Nothing happened, I hate that guy!" I panicked
"Ummmmm Yume we were talking about Subaru and Sakura.... not whatever you're on about," Laura sweat dropped
"So Yume what did happen between you two?" Ako smirked
"Nothing I haven't seen him in like a week," I lied, then I started whistling "Geez it's so hot in here, do you think it's hot in here?"
"You're such a terrible liar Yume-Chan," Koharu giggled
"Nothing!" I yelled running away from them
"After her!" They all shouted

I ran until I found a place to hide. A few times I had to duck behind things so they wouldn't catch me but I managed to hide.
"Yo, What are you doing behind there?" I turned around to find Subaru. All the blood rushes into my face and I was blushing so hard that I may of just exploded.
"N-nothing...... ehehehehehe........ Ok bye!" I yelled as I ran away.
"Hey wait," Subaru called after me but I was long gone.
"There she is!" Oh no they spotted me.
"Get her!" Laura shouted.
"Yeah!" The others cheered.
"Run away!" I screamed as I sprinted back the direction I came from, that meant passing by Subaru again. Awkward. Though was I the only one that felt weird, he didn't seem any different although why did he talk to me I thought he was avoiding me.
"Ahhhhh! I'm so confused!" I mumbled. When I was thinking I forgot to look where I was going and ran straight into a pole. "Ouch!"
"She's down get her!" Mahiru commanded and the others pulled out a rope.
"Where did you get that!" I demanded as they came towards me. The next thing I knew I was being tied up and they began carrying me to the S4 dorms.
"Noooooo!" I yelled as they dragged me away. "Someone save me!"
"Isn't that Yume-Senpai from S4?"
"Why's she tied up?"
"Save me!" I called out to the girls talking about me.
"Isn't that Laura-Senpai, Mahiru-Senpai and Ako-Senpai as well, I'd love to ask for their autograph but they kinda look like their in the middle of something," the girls discussed.
"Nooooooooo!"

They dumped me in a chair began the interrogation.
"Ok so we know it's about this person, Yuki Subaru," Mahiru showed a picture of him on her Aikatsu mobile and my face exploded again.
"Oh so it's something embarrassing," Laura smirked.
"Did he cheat on Sakura?" Ako wondered. I shook my head.
"No it was an accident!" I protested.
"Guys there you are you all ran after Yume...... Yume-Chan why are you tied up!" Koharu walked in the room.
"Koharu-Chan save me!" I sobbed.
"Guys leave Yume-Chan alone!" Koharu told them and after some arguing I was free. I hugged Koharu and locked ,yslef in my room where they couldn't get me.