6.

We get up late and my mom is already gone. We eat pancakes that my mom left on the counter and watch a little bit of tv. The day wasn't all that entertaining.

Around 1:00 pm I decided we would go do something.

Erika: You need some clothes. Like a change of clothes.
Jake: Can't go home.
Erika: What if we sneak in? Find a pair of clothes for today and the party?
Jake: So you're going to the party?
Erika: Yeah, sure.
Jake: Okay. I guess we can try. Go through the garage door. That leads to the basement which is where my room is.  But it's also the game room so if Logan's there he would be downstairs.
Erika: Let's Go!

We got into the Jeep and he guided me to his house. I parked on the street and we went through the bushes to get to his garage. The whole time he held my hand and I held his. When we reached the garage door we paused.

Erika: What's the matter?
Jake: If we don't make it out alive I have to do something.
Erika: What?

I giggle a bit but then, out of nowhere, his lips where on mine. It was very quick and he didn't look at me after. He just opened up the door and held my hand again. I can not, can not, tell Cortney about this. Ever.

We successfully get into the house and downstairs. I don't hear anyone but Jake makes me go first.

Erika: It's clear.
Jake: Okay.

We head into his room but to our surprise someone was on his bed. Jake started yelling, very loudly.

Jake: Get the fuck out Logan!

Oh no.

Logan: Hey, calm down.
Jake: Get our!
Logan: What, did you bring a chick home?
Jake: No, Logan! My life isn't any of your business anymore! Get out!
Logan: I just want my brother back. If you're afraid I'm going to take her, know I'm done dating. I'm focusing on family.

Logan gets up and walks over to Jake. He's tall, I'm short. But I had to do something.

Jake: You better get out of my face before I destroy yours! I'm not your family!
Erika: Okay, Okay.

I get in between the two of them and place my hand on Jake's abs. I push him back about so he couldn't strangle Logan.

Logan: Look, now your girl has to stop you.
Jake: She's not my girl you fucking asshole!
Erika: Jake, stop. Just let it blow.
Logan: Yeah, listen to her.
Jake: I'm going to fucking-

He tried to punch Logan and that's where my line is crossed. Crossed by a million miles.

Erika: Hey! Jake! Look at me!
Jake: If I could-
Erika: Look at me! Jesus Christ!

Finally Jake looks down at me and takes a deep breath.

Erika: He's not worth your time. Go back to the Jeep, take a deep breath, I get your clothes.
Jake: Yeah, Okay.
Erika: Deep breaths. Okay. Please, please stay calm. For me?
Jake: Yeah, don't worry. I will.
Erika: Okay, I'll be really quick.

He nods and walks off. I go over to his dresser and start looking through his clothes.

Logan: You're an upgrade.
Erika: Don't talk to me.
Logan: Woah, you don't even know who I am.
Erika: I do, and you actually know me. You're a fucking asshole and I hope you go to hell.

I turn around with all the clothes I need in my hands.

Logan: That's tough.
Erika: You may think you're all that, as you always have. But you're absolutely nothing to so many people. Even to your own brother. Oh yeah, and I'm Erika Costell.
Logan: What the fuck! No you're not.
Erika: I know who I fucking am.