15.

Honestly the kisses were pretty chill. I thought there would be more body touching but I was wrong. They followed the rules and the majority left after kissing me. The last one. Jaxon.

Anthony sat in the grass with his phone bored out of his mind. I hand Andrea Jaxon's phone and his.

Erika: Okay, two minutes on the timer Tony.
Tony: Got it.
Erika: Okay, listen up college boy, if you go for my neck, only the right side. You do the left, and you're done. No more.
Jaxon: Now what do you think is so special about kissing you?
Erika: I mean, why did you pick up the token?
Jaxon: Thought it was trash.
Erika: And you still kept it and arrived for it.
Jaxon: Got me there.
Erika: Okay, let's get this over with so I can go to the creek.
Jaxon: Wait, can we talk real quick?
Erika: Sure.

He grabs my hand and pulls me over near the wall of the school.

Jaxon: I know you know about the boys in the locker room. I know you're curious if I was one.
Erika: Yeah, I kind of am.
Jaxon: I was. And before you-
Erika: Are you fucking kidding me? What makes you think it's okay to say the things you said? To beat up my friends when they stood up for me? You probably think you're so cool because you're a freaking 19 year old. News flash, you're a piece of shit. I not doing this.
Jaxon: I have a token. I don't know what I was thinking yesterday. I guess some of us saw you last Friday and then Rice told us what it's called and, it got out of hand.
Erika: No kidding. I'll let you kiss me for the two minutes but if we don't start real soon then you better belie-

All of a sudden his hands were on my hips, I was against the wall, and his tongue was already exploring my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck and make a motion to start the timer as I'm pretty sure everyone was surprised.

Anthony: It's going!

I give Anthony a thumbs up and when he yells a minute thirty Jaxon goes for my ass. Honestly didn't want to be kissing him right now, and of course he got the special token. I can't act like I'm a bad kisser though, it's like I want to prove that I'm better than he thinks.

At a minute he picked me up and I held his face while kissing him. As I started to slip he pinned me against the wall and held me up with one hand instead. The other one got tangled in my hair. One and a half minutes of kissing is a lot of breath so when he put me down and started kissing my neck I was kind of happy to catch my breath.

His hands have lifted up my shirt so it's bundled up near the top of my shorts and his cold hands touch my stomach. He keeps me against the wall as he moves one hand to move my head so he has full access to my neck. He stays on the right side and eventually gets to my sweet spot. But he moves on as he doesn't have much time.

Once the times up I quickly escape from him and go over to Anthony. I grab his phone and look at the tiny hickeys he left on my neck. Now I have to hide these from Jake, fun.

Jaxon comes over with his phone and I can hear it's a video. I roll my eyes and lay my hair on top of them.

Jaxon: Sorry.
Erika: No you aren't.

I hand Anthony his phone and Andrea hands me my notebook, still opened up on the rules.

Andrea: Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that says the special ticket gets your phone number.
Erika: Yeah? Well I didn't think the special ticket was going to be some stupid college kids.
Jaxon: Don't think we won't be able to get it out of someone during school.
Erika: Have fun with that. Good luck at practice Anthony, sorry to hold you back.
Anthony: Wasn't a problem.

I smile and get into the Jeep. I drive to Jake's house and make sure that my hair is covering the tiny hickeys. They're really small, extremely. I mean, he didn't have much time. I walk into the garage and into the basement to see a note on Jake's bed.