Chpt 1.

Tony's POV:

      "Hey Tony," Steve yelled while cutting potatoes in the kitchen. "Yeah Babe?Tony replied, while watching tv on the couch. "I was wondering if you wanted to go and check out the orphanage?" Hearing this made tony jump a little. He completely forgot that he and Steve have been looking for a kid, they've just haven't really gotten around to it with hero biz and all.      
     He remembered the orphanage that they were most interested in. It was all broken down and covered in vines, but it was the best one they could find that was in their area. "Tony?..." Steve was still awaiting his answer as he was in his own head. "Oh yeah sure," Tony replied.

       So the two set off on their walk to the orphanage (which was only a few blocks away.) "you know I heard that there has been this spider-boy vigilante running around New Y-" Tony was cut off as a boy  around 14 Year's old bumped into him. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry I wa-.... OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH YoUr TonY StaRk AND CapTain AmErica, I am SO SORRY Mr. stark I wasn't looking where I was going and, Oh! By the way I'm a really big fan of your work and..." The boy slightly trailed off as the super couple just kind of stared at him in confusion.
     The boy looked down at his watch "Shoot I'm late! I am so sorry again but I have to run, bye!" Tony and Steve just looked at each other and laughed contemplating about what just happened.

Peters POV:

      "Real smooth Parker." Peter said to himself as he was running back to the orphanage. Peter had just ran into two of his biggest idols right after just getting done with his afternoon Spider-Man patrol, but if he didn't leave immediately and arrived late like he usually does, he wouldn't get any lunch, and Peter hadn't eaten in a few days.

     Peter arrived at the orphanage and was greeted immediately by the witch herself, Ms. Harabell (the owner of the orphanage and caretaker of the kids.) Peter was disgusted as he could smell the vodka in her breath.
     "Go get your nametag shithead, a couple just called and said they are coming here to adopt." "But aren't we going to have lunch first?" Peter asked wearily. "We ain't got time for lunch" "But you sai-" BAM! The green skinned bitchslapped him across the face. "GO NOW!" She screamed at Peter. Peter just walked away and started mumbling to himself about the mark she probably left on his face.

Tony's POV:

      Tony and Steve entered the somewhat torn up building, hoping it wouldn't be to bad inside. As soon as they entered they heard a screech come from this wrinkly, red head, middle aged woman, who they assumed was the caretaker. "All right line and introduce yourself's to these... men you see right here, got it!"
   The woman looked over at the couple, just now  noticing who they were as she talked. "Alright these are the ki-" she was shortly interrupted when a brown haired boy stumbled into the room. The ghastly lady looked at him with the stare of death, when Tony suddenly realized..... that was that one kid from earlier today!

———————————-
Authors note:
Yay! I made the first chapter! At two in the morning😄 sorry if my grammar/spelling sucked, oh well I'm not perfect❤️ Goodnight🌙