Chpt. 22

hahaha im not dead yet f*ckers

-------------------------------------------------------

Peter woke up as their private plane was landing back in New York. 

Steve walked up to him

"hey buddy, we're back home"

They all walked inside and peter jumped onto the living room couch face first

"hrm, swet hrm" Peter mumbled into a pillow as he got comfy on the couch.

"Peter bud, I know we just got back, but Director Fury wants you to join his call" steve said, the face call was transferred onto the TV.

" Ughhhhhh" Peter said as he sat up to face fury.

"Ugh is right, what do you want Fury, we just got home." Tony said

"I think you'll be glad that I called."

"What is that supposed to mean." Steve said as he sat down next to Tony and Peter and put his arm around Tonys shoulders.

"It means we have evidence that may point to May Parkers Current location." Fury replied, Peters eyes widened with excitement.

"Wait, really?!" peter exclaimed. 

"After you came to SHIELD the other night, may parkers case became more interesting considering that there could somehow be HYDRA operatives out there that worked here at  SHIELD before your pops there helped me dismantle them" Fury said. Steve's brows furrowed.

"how would that be possible, I thought you 100 percent got rid of all of the bad agents." Steve said.

"And I thought we did too, but somehow may found out to much, and whoever was monitoring the case of the parkers plane crash found out and took her away. If we had found them then we would have found May, but we never went looking for them because there are no records of the people that was monitoring the case, all we know is that they went missing along with may and they took some unused and unfinished blueprints with them." Fury said.

"What was on the blueprints?" Tony asked.

"well that's the evidence I'm here to show you, It was a blueprint for a metal arm." Fury said. Tony and Steve looked at each other.

"Wait do you mean Bucky freakin' Barnes took my aunt!" Peter said.

"It is quite possible, but he did it when he was brainwashed, so it will be hard to go any further into the case if the Barnes doesn't hold any memory from when he did it."

"I'll call him" Steve said. 

"Let me know what you find" Fury said before hanging up. Steve picked up his phone.

"Hello? Bucky, It's me, we need to talk, come to the tower tomorrow night for dinner.... okay, bye" Steve.

"Ughhh now we have to make dinner for Mr. Tall dark and handsome?" Tony joked. 

Tony and Bucky had a frenemy relationship, mostly made of love and jealousy over Steve (Friendship like jealousy, not romantic). 

"HOLD ON, I get to meet THE Winter Soldier!! I have to tell Ned!" Peter said as he got out his phone frantically to text Ned. 

"Yes you get to meet him, but please don't call him the winter soldier, or Mr. Barnes, or Sir, or anything formal, he hates it." Steve said.

"Yeah call him Robocop instead" Tony joked, Steve smiled and hit him in the arm. Tony gasped dramatically and grabbed his arm.

"My husband abuses me, this is domestic violence, call the police." Tony said dramatically as Peter laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the Avengers, and Peter and Bucky, helped clean up the mess from dinner. Steve looked to the other Avengers.

"Hey you guys can go start a movie while me, Stevey, Pete and Bucky finish cleaning up." Tony said, and they agreed.

"Don't watch the new horror one about vampire demons without me, watch the one about haunted werewolfs instead!" Peter shouted at them as they wondered off to the living room.

Steve stopped doing the dishes and sat down with the other three.

"So Buck do you remember any thing about May parker?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you hate it when the author of a fanfic doesn't update for almost a whole year.

oops