Chpt.9

Peters POV:

Peter had gotten to know the avengers pretty well since they first met. He has also gotten really close with Steve and Tony. One day Peter was preparing cereal for breakfast but Tony had the milk. So he asked for the milk.
"Hey Dad, can you pass the milk." Tony and Steve froze and smiled at the name that Peter had just called him. Peter was waiting for the milk, but he didn't receive it, so he looked over at Tony questioningly. Then it hit him . His eyes grew and his cheeks burned red of embarrassment.
"Omg did you just call me.."
"He called you Dad!" Steve interrupted.
"Hey FRIDAY did you record that?" Tony asked.
"Of course sir." The AI responded.
"Trader..." Peter mumbled underneath his breath.
"Hey, Peter you know it's fine. We actually kinda wanted you to call us something other than Tony or Steve." Steve said as he smiled.
"Ooo can I call you pops, cuz that's what they called dads in the 'olden days'?"
"Of course." Steve replied trying not to squeal of pure joy.
———————————-

The next day:

Steve's POV:

"Hey babe, have you seen Peter? School ended over an hour ago" Steve asked
"Didn't he have decathlon?" Tony responded, unsure.
"No- he had it yesterday." Steve replied with worry laced in his voice.
Tony pulled out his phone.
"Hey Haps, did you pick up Peter from school? Mhm. no I wouldn't..... Do you know where he might be? No, ok... Oh, make sure you ask Pepper about the trading stocks before next week. Ok, yeah thanks. Bye." Tony hung up.
"Happy checked the perimeter of the school. Peter isn't there." Tony said, frowning. Steve looks like he was about to cry.
"Well where else would he be, the orphanage? Maybe he went to visit the kids, he did seem a little close to them" Steve suggested.
"Alright, FRIDAY start my Chevy downstairs." Tony said as he walked to the elevator with Steve.
"Of course, Sir."
————————————-
20 minutes later:

Steve and Tony walked into the orphanage, except this time it wasn't old and covered in vines. Since Tony had paid for it to be redone, now it was a lot nicer and cleaner.
They made their way to the front desk.
"H-hello s-Sir how may I help y-you." The receptionist asked stuttering at the two superheroes in front him.
"Did a boy named Peter come in here at any point?" Tony asked as he squeezed Steve's hand in hope.
Before the receptionist could answer, that same little blonde girl from before appeared from around the corner.
"Did you say you were looking for Peter?"
Steve nodded.
"Once a month after school he used to go visit the greenwell cemetery. No one knew why though." Steve looked at Tony and than back at the little girl.
"Thank you, what's your name?"
"Charity."
Tony nodded to the receptionist and and walked out of the building with Steve, hand in hand. As they got in the car Steve asked:
"Why would Peter be at a cemetery?"
"In his records it said that his parents and his aunt and uncle were buried there."
Tony responded.
"Were they close?" Steve asked as Tony started the car.
"Well his original parents died when he was 5 so I don't think that they were super close, but his aunt and uncle raised him until he was 12." Tony answered answered as they pulled into the cemetery. They parked near the entrance and looked around until they found peter sitting across from four small gravestones.

Peters POV:

"So, yesterday I called Tony dad, which was kind of embarrassing. But he actually liked it so now I'm also calling Steve Pops too. I wish you guys could meet them. I know you would especially like them, uncle Ben. They stay up and watch movies with me, like we used to do. Oh! Aunt May, Ned told me to tell you that he misses you and your burnt pancakes a lot." Peter said to the gravestones as he half laughed. He was about talk more, but then he heard leaves rustling from behind him with his advanced hearing. He was going to get ready to attack, but then he saw it was just Steve and Tony.
"Oh, uh hey.... how long were you standing there?" Peter asked slightly wincing.
"About ten minutes." Tony responded.
"Is this your, uh, family?" Steve asked.
"Yeah." Peter said as he put his head down.
"Sorry I didn't text you guys or something. I just kinda didn't know how to tell you where I was going." Peter said.
"It's fine Pete, we get it." Steve said.
"Hey you wanna go get some grub?"
Tony suggested.
Peter nodded
"Yeah I'm starving."
—————————————-
They had arrived at the restaurant. Peter had never been in this place before.
Peter looked at the menu and asked:
"What's Shawarma?"
——————————————

Yay, new chapter. Your welcome.
❤️allepost