Chpt.6

Peters POV:

"Wait, do they know your Spiderman? What if they find out!"

"Shit, your right." Peter hasn't really thought about that. He was so excited that he got adopted by FREAKIN SUPERHEROES that he forgot that he was also a superhero.
"I don't know Ned, I don't know if I can tell them, I mean I barely know them yet, and they barely know me. Imagine if you just adopted your new son and he tells you: 'hey guess what, I have the superpowers of a spider and I go an put myself in danger every night being a crime fighting vigilante'?"
"Maybe you coul-" Ned was cut off by his mom telling him to go to bed.
"Hey sorry man I gotta go, will you be at school tomorrow?"
"Yeah 'sigh' ugh I forgot about school."
"Omg! What if you get dropped off in one of Mr. Starks fancy cars!" Oh god he didn't need all of the extra attention.
"Yeah probably, well you should probably go before your mom yells at you  again." Peter states, not wanting to talk more about school.
"Yeah goodnight Spider-Man."
"Ned dont call me Spider-Man when I'm not actually being Spider-Man"
"Sorry, it's just cool being best friends with a superhero"
"Goodnight Ned" Peter said smiling as he hung up the phone.
——————————————

Le next day:

Tony's POV:

I woke up, not wanting to move, but I needed to wake up Peter for school. But I couldn't get up. There was a giant teddy bear holding me down to the bed, and his name was Steve. I could feel the warmth of his breath against my neck. I turned around and kissed his nose.
"Steve I need to get up, Peter has to get to school on time dummy."
"Hmpf" Steve grunts as he loosens his grip on the billionaire (playboy, philanthropist)
"Thank you" Tony responds as he slips out of his arms and off the bed and gets dressed.
      After Tony gets ready he heads to Peters bedroom. But when he gets there, Peter isn't there. So he heads to the kitchen, an Peter was sitting at the counter looking at his phone and eating some toast, fully dressed and ready for school.
"Oh there you are, I thought you might still be sleeping so I went to wake you, but you weren't there... anyways, good morning."
"Good morning Mr. Stark.... Stark-Rodgers?"
"Tony Is fine for now... or dad or whatever..." Tony muttered the at part a bit, but Peters enhances hearing picked it up and he blushed at the idea of calling him dad. Just before it became awkward, Steve came in to the rescue:
"Gmorning Peter, how did you sleep?"
Steve asked groggily.
"Good...." (he actually had nightmares about his dead family and stuff, but he left that out.)
"Well that's nice." Cap seemed satisfied with his answer
"Hey kid, I'll drop you off at school and my friend happy will pick you up afterwards at the front of the school, alright?" Tony and steve had a meeting later that day so they couldn't pick him up.
"Yeah that's fine."
"Alright lets go."
  Peter grabbed his bag and followed Tony to the elevator. Tony stepped to the side to let peter in and held the elevator door with his foot. Steve dragged himself to Tony and they exchanged a long, sweet kiss. Tony noticed Peter pretending to not see them and smirked as peter stare at his feet.
"I'll see you later at the meeting, hot stuff."
"I love you Tony, and have a good day at school Peter." Steve said to his husband (I almost typed in wife😂) and adopted son. Tony stepped in the elevator.
"I wi-" peter was cut off by the elevator closing.
      Tony looked over at Peter who was staring at the ceiling f the elevator and thought: "how did I get so lucky"
—————————————-

A/N:
Hey sorry if this seemed a little filler like. But i wanted to start adding more detail into my stories. Anyways, I updated, just like I said I would. Your welcome😂
I love you guyzzzz❤️ I'll post ASAP(or at least I will try my ding-dang-darn hardest)