Chpt.16

"F-..... wait a second, did you say Fort Sands?" Peter said as he snapped his head to face Tony.
"Yeah, I um... I analyzed the letter that may wrote you, I analyzed it last night after you......and the dream and you were babbling about her not being dead and I just thought I would analyze it, is that okay?" Tony asked.
Peters face was unreadable, but then he smiled.
"Yo-you did that for me?" Peter asked, Tony nodded his head yes.
"Yeah, but the only thing I found was the words 'Fort Sands'" Tony said, relieved that Peter wasn't upset. Peter rubbed his eyes, that were getting watery. Steve walked back up to them after he snuck away from the conversation to get Tony more coffee.
"Fort Sands was a treehouse fort that Ben and I made when I was 7. We made it at the beach while May was sun-bathing. It was a beach in Miami, Uncle Ben worked extra hours to take us there on Vacation" Peter smiled to himself at the memory.  His smile quickly faded.

"Bu-but why would Fort Sands be on the letter?" Peter asked. 

"Hmm, maybe there's something there?" Steve suggested. 

"Yeah alright." Tony said grabbing his wallet and putting gum into his mouth.

"Alright........, what?" Steve asked him with a raised eyebrow

"Lets go to Miami and see what the deal is." Tony said as he put his coat on and grabbed a random suitcase. Peter smiled wide and jumped from his chair.

"I'LL GO PACK!  :D" Peter said as he ran to his room

When Peter left to pack, Steve got up and grabbed tony's hands and looked at him with a serious face.

"Tony, honey,  we can- we shouldn't be doing this right now, we have so much work to do an-" Steve got cut off as Tony spoke.

"Steve, babe, did you see his face light up? He needs this, he's been trapped in this unhealthy state of mourning for years. Maybe this will give him closure. Also, we all need a small vacation, Peter probably hasn't left New York more than 2 times in his entire life. Steve, please can we go, please?" Tony asked with pleading eyes. Steve took a moment to think, but he made up his mind.

"Lets go to Miami." Steve said with a smile. Peter popped into the living room with a suitcase that was the size of himself.

"Alright, I'm ready!" Peter said. Tony laughed and pulled out his phone to make some calls.

__________________________________________________________

A little bit later:

"-Alright Happy, tell the pilots that we're going to Miami, ASAP, and tell Pepper to get us a good hotel room for the week, alright thanks." Tony hung up and Steve gave him a kiss. Steve went to pack his and Tony's things while Peter and Tony planned other things to do while they were in Miami.

"oooooooooo, what about the waterpark?!" Peter said, bouncing up and down on the couch.

"Alright, alright, buy Peter please stop jumping on the couch, there will be no waterpark if my $9,000 dollar couch is broken." Tony said smiling. Peters face dropped at the insane price of the couch, but quickly smiled again as he grabbed onto the ceiling.

"Ok, I got us all packed, Peter did you pack sunglasses? I know you have advanced senses or whatever, and It's really sunny in Miami, and........... Ummm, Where is Peter?" Steve asked

"Up here" Peter said from the ceiling. 

"Peter, please get down." Steve said in his Motherly Steve™ voice. Peter hopped from the ceiling and landed on his face gracefully. Steve pinched the bridge of his nose and Tony laughed.

"Well, off to Miami we go" Tony said as he stood up and grabbed Peters suitcase.