Chpt. 4

Steve's POV:

      Steve was eccentric to go get Peter, he kept asking Tony. "Are we there yet?!" Like a child would, even though the orphanage wasn't far away at all. Tony just gave Steven the look of "ask me again and your walking to the orphanage" And Steve settled down.
       They finally arrived at the orphanage. As soo as they walked they asked the witch-lady "where is Peter we want to take him home" She just looked at Steve in confused manner🤨. "What my husband means is that we would like to adopt Peter now if that is ok." Tony assured her. "Sorry but Peter is not available right n-" "Umm ms.harabell Peter was wondering if he come out of the closet now" (not in the gay way, stop it😤) a little blonde girl had interrupted her. "You put him in a closet?!" Steve asked in an calm, but aggressive tone. "Cmon Steve lets go get Peter"

Peters POV:

   I shouted through the closet, "I really need to do my homework, and I can't exactly do it in a closet!" Peter yelled. "I'll go get her" Peter heard a small voice say. Just moments later he heard the voice again, "he's in here" and footstep coming toward him. He expected ms.harabell and all of her wickedness to be in the doorway. But when he looked up, he saw the two heroes from the other day standing before him (and a little blond girl), with horrified looks on their faces.

Tony's POV:
"Peter!" Steve gasped as he looked at the cut up boy. "Oh my gosh Peter! Your forehead! Does it hurt? What happened? Are you ok? Did that witch lady do this to you?!" Tony kept asking peter questions and peter just sat there with shock plastered onto his face. "Oh, I'm fine really, it's just some cuts, they'll heal quick." Peter reassured them. "She did this to you didn't she?!" Tony heard Steve slightly yell as he pointed to the shocked lady standing in the corner. "That's it I'm calling the police" Steve said in a calmer voice. At this point Tony was just kneeling next to peter inspecting his cuts and hugging him.
_____________________________

Third person POV:

After the police came and arrested the lady (it took a little while, she put up a little fight), Steve and Tony were left alone in the old building with the boy. "So I guess it's off to the next orphanage" Peter mumbled to himself. The couple just stared at him with wide eyes and started laughing. "W-what's so funny?" Peter said confused. "Peter why do you think we came here in the first place?" Tony asked peter. "Well I um-" Peters mind was trying to find words to say. "Cmon Peter lets go get your stuff. We're going home" Steve said with a grin on his face.
____________________________

Surprise! I didn't die!
Don't worry I'm still writing this story, I've just been busy the past month or so, but I swear I'm still working on this story! I also stared writing another story about Peter following the events of SM3 (Gwen dying and what not) and the avengers trying to track him down. I'm also working on making some Peter Parker one-shots, so keep an eye out for those too. Byyyeeeee🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶