Q/A pt.2

Ok, no one asked me any questions, so I just searched some random questions from a random website, here yah go😁 (I know it's kinda lame I'm asking myself questions  but whatever)

Q: How old are you? A: 14, turning 15 on March 1st (I have the same b-day as Justin Bieber.)
Q: Favorite color? A: it's really hard to choose, but my top 3 are pink, red, and yellow
Q: Favorite food? A: Ice cream, cookies and cream specifically.
Q: How long will your book be? A: I'm not exactly sure, I definitely have some things I want to add into this story, but I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to end it.
Q: Who's your favorite character in the book? A: I don't own most of the characters in this book, but it's Peter, I would protect him with my life, proud member of the PPPS.
Q: Do you have any hobbies? A: yes, a lot, one of which is writing fan fiction for you guys, but I also play trombone, ukulele, I'm learning piano, I love art, and I do photography.
Q: Favorite movie? A: this is really hard, it's obviously Spider-Man Homecoming, but iron man 1 will always be in the center of my heart, I grew up watching Marvel and it's iconic characters, Spiderman just stuck with me the most🙂
Q: Favorite Actor? A: I think you know the answer to this question (it's Tom Holland) I also love Chris Evans, Boofdanfict Coombderstach, RDJ, and any actor from This Is Us.
Q: Favorite YouTuber? A: Markiplier, he's one of my favorite people ever, he's on my list of 3 people I want to meet the most in my life (the other 2 are Tom Holland and Rebecca Sugar.) I also really like jacksepticeye, Shane Dawson, and the vlog squad.
Q: what inspired you to make your story? A: I really wasn't into fan fiction until after infinity war, but like lots of people, I started reading and writing it to get rid of the depressing thoughts from seeing my spider baby turn to dust.
Q: Favorite musician/band  A: I love Dodie Clark , she is a huge inspiration to me. I also love Panic! At the Disco, Shawn Mendes, AJR, and I LOVE MUSICALS ALL OF THEM

Ok if you guys have questions for me, just dm me through Wattpad, or comment them and I'll do my best to answer. Also, the winner to be Peters love interest wasss....... HULK

(Jkjkjk) it's Deadpool🙃✌️