Chpt.18

Tony's POV:

Tony woke up, his body was sore from his and Steebs previous "night activities" He looked over to Steeb, who somehow looked even younger when he was sleeping. He got out of bed and went out to the kitchen space to make coffee, and found Peter on his phone at the bar.

"Hey Bud, how did you sleep?"

"Like a rock" Peter replied, looking up from his phone.

"Where's pops?" Peter asked.

"He's still sleeping, he's really tired from us........ watching T.V all night," Tony replied.

"Dad, I'm not stupid, I'm 15 I know things-, " Peter said, Tony's eyes widening halfway through his sentence.

"- I know you guys played uno without me, I saw the cards sitting on the coffee table," Peter said innocently. Tony sighed in relief.

"Yup you got me, sorry, we didn't want to wake you up just so I could beat you and your sticky fingers," Tony said playfully. Peter rolled his eyes

"They're not sticky, they just have weird hair things on them that help me connect to any surface whenever I feel like it" Peter replied.

"Hm, so you really are just a human spider," Tony said.

"Not really, I don't have a bunch of extra legs and eyes, although I have a sixth sense that is kinda like having eyes on the back of my head," Peter replied. Steeb walked in and kissed Tony's forehead and rubbed his eyes.

"Goodmorning, do you guys want breakfast? I think this hotel has room service." Steeb asked. Right after Steeb asked, Peters' stomach growled.

"I'll take that as a yes, I'll order some food," Steeb said as he walked over to the room phone

"So, Peter, do you remember the beach where your Fort thingy is at or did we come all the way to Miami for nothing?" Tony asked. 

"Oh, uh, I think it was home- something? It wasn't like a super crowded or sandy beach because May and Ben knew I didn't like big crowds of people, so they found a more private place."

"Home something? Friday pull me up all of the beaches near Miami with the word home in them." Tony said into his phone, that he programmed FRIDAY into. Tony gave Peter the phone and he scrolled through the names of the beaches.

"This one! Homestead Bayfront Park! Its 13 minutes from here."

"Alright, we can go after lunch, but for now let's eat breakfast," Steeb said as he walked in with a cart full of breakfast food. Peter pounced to the food.

___________________________________________________

Later:

Now that Peter, Steeb, and Tony were are full, and dressed, they were ready to explore. Peter put on his sunglasses and his converse. As Tony and Steeb got their "stuff" Peter was exitedly/nervously bouncing on the walls, literally, he was jumping from the ceiling to the floor, over and over again.

"Pete, buddy calm down!" Tony said smiling.

"Sorry" Peter said as he landed onto the floor one more time.

"Are you exited?" Steeb asked. Peber shrugged.

"Kinda? Im exited to go see it again, but what if I don't find anything? What if we did come here for nothing? I miss May... but I would hate to make you guys bring me here all this way just too find out there was no reason too in the first place." Peter said looking down. Steve patted his shoulder.

"I'm sure we'll find something, and even if we don't, at least we can still have a vacation together as a family." Tony assured, Steve nodding in agreement.

"Yeah..... you're right, LETS GO!" Peter said smiling as he ran out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, don't worry, I didn't forget about this story I swear!

I've been so busy lately and wattpad hasn't been my #1 priority (although I wish it could be)

I'll try my hardest to post on all of my stories in the next few weeks, but like I said, I'm kinda busy, mostly with my school play, our opening night is this weekend, and then I have shows next weekend as well, and then me and my school band are going to disney world for spring break! I'll probably write a chapter on the way there (the bus ride is over 24 nonstop to Florida)

oh, also 30K VIEWS!!!!!!!!!! You guys are, just, so, wow, thank you :) Ily guys so much <3