Chpt.8

Ok so in this universe, the events of homecoming happened, but Tony doesn't know who spiderman is, he just knows that he saved his plane from the vulture. And peter made his own cool suit. Just so you know.
—————————————————-

1 week later (from the last chapter):

Tony's POV:

Tony was slightly panicked, sitting on his sofa in the hangout area. The rest of the avengers were coming back to the tower after their last mission and he didn't know how to explain that he and Steve adopted a freakin' kid while they were gone. At least he knew Peter will be ok with having them here. I mean wouldn't you love to live with a bunch of superheroes?
"Hey Fri? When are the avengers gonna be here?" Tony asked, hoping it wasn't soon. Steve went to go get them from the landing pad they had and hour away.
"They will be here with Mr. Rodgers in about 15 minutes, Sir."
"Ugh" was his response. He pulled out his phone:

T: Hey Pete, come straight home after school.
P: k

Then a ding came from the elevator. Tony got up and walked to his husband and pecked his cheek.
"get a room!" The archer said in a fake annoyed, joking tone.
"Shut it Barton" Tony replied.

After a while of conferring with the other avengers, Tony and Steve went to their room to talk.
"When should we tell them?" Tony asked Steve.
"How about when Peter gets home we'll introduce them." Steve suggested.
"Ok, I'm still a little nervous about what they'll think." Tony said sighing.
"I'm sure they'll love him babe." Steve said. Tony leaned in to Steve for a kiss.
—————————————————-

A few hours later:

"Hey Guys we have a surprise for you, we're gonna go get it, be back in 20" Tony said as the super couple stepped into the elevator to go get Peter from school. But they forgot that today Happy was supposed to pick up Peter.

Peters POV:

Seconds later Peter walked out of the elevator and into the kitchen. Peter took out his earbuds, and set down his backpack. The avengers just stared at this random boy who had entered their home. Peter felt his spidersenses buzz as he sat down at the bar stool. In a SNAP (haha, my infinity war depression still lingers deep inside of me) a knife came flying towards his head and Peter dodged out of the way.
"What the he-"
"Who are you and how did you get through the best security system in the most advanced tower in the world?" Natasha Romanoff has now put a knife up to his throat. But peter wasn't worried, he's been in worse situations before.
"Uh-I-uh" Peter didn't know how to speak anymore.
"Nat, I don't think he's some sort of super villain, he's like 12." Clint said as he walked in the kitchen with the rest of the avengers.
"Then how did he get in here?" Nat growled.
"Tony does have the best security system in the state of New York, maybe even the world." Bruce added looking curiously towards the boy.
"I'm- uh, I live here, M-My names Peter., uhh, I'm not 12 I'm 15, and where's Tony and Steve?" Peter asked just realizing they weren't there.
"Why should we tell you, what are you a spy for HYDRA?" Clint asked with a glint in his eyes.
Now Peter was a little intimidated, all of the avengers moved closer with angry looks on their faces (except for Bruce he was more concerned)
Peter started having flashbacks of homecoming when Liz's Dad aka vulture had put a gun to his head and threatened him. Now he was scared, and his eyes were pooling with tears, but he held a strong face.
"I d-don't know anything" he spoke, starting to tremble.
Bruce spoke up:
"Nat, let him go, he's going into panic."
"He wouldn't be panicking if he wasn't guilty" Nat spat.
"Look at him, he's scared, please let him go." Bruce pled.
Natasha let him go.
Peter breathed out heavily.
"Are you ok?" Bruce asked.
"Y-yeah" Peter stuttered out.

Then the elevator opened.

"I should have remembered that happy was going to pick him up, it's a Thursday!" They heard Tony say as he and Steve walked into the kitchen.
"Picked who up?" Thor said (yes he was there, but only came into the kitchen half way through the investigation of peter to get some pop tarts)
"Oh hey Peter, I'm glad you got back safely" Steve said smiling. Slightly ignoring Thor's comment.
"Why do you look so shaken up?" Tony asked Peter. Peter was about to speak but got cut off by Natasha:
"Wait you guys know each other?"
"Is he your new personal intern?"
"Why does he have access to the penthouse?"
The questions kept coming until Tony shouted:
"ENOUGH, jeez louiz you guys sound like kindergarteners with all of your questions." Tony said as he rubbed his forehead and everyone fell silent.
Steve grabbed Peters shoulders and pulled him towards him and Tony.
"Well guys this is our surprise-" Steve was about to go on but Tony cut him off:
"Peter is our son!" Then Steve sighed and looked at Tony like 'really you had to do that'. And tony just smiled.
"Your son?" Bruce asked.
"Yup we adopted Peter last week, and we were gonna tell you but we wanted it to be a surprise." Steve explained. Nat just looked curiously over Peter as she put her weapons away.
"Now can anyone explain why you guys were crowding Peter when we came in." Tony said as he ruffled Peter hair. (Poor peter is just standing there akwardly😂)
"Well we didn't know who he was or how he got here-" Clint explained
"So we did a investigation." Natasha added.
"ok then, Peter why don't you introduce yourself?"
" Hi I'm Peter." He said as he quietly fanboyed over seeing the rest of the avengers in his kitchen.
"Hello Peter son of Steve and Tony, I am Thor, son of Odin, god of thunder." Thor said as he shook Peters hand.
"For a puny human boy, you have a good grip." Thor added.
"Hi I'm Bruce Banner, but you probably only know me for the Hu-"
"Oh my gosh! I knew you were Bruce Banner! I am such a big fan of your work on gamma radiation and biogenetic cells!" Peter half shouted. Bruce looked surprised.
"Wait, you can understand my research? Aren't you only like 15?"
"He's a child genius Brucey" Tony stared as Peter blushed about his comment.
"Well maybe you can help me and Tony in the lab sometime?" Bruce suggested.
"YES! I mean... I'd love too" peter said smiling. Then Clint walked up.
"Clint Barton, Hawkeye." He said as he shook his hand
"Jeez, you do have a grip don't you?"
Peters eyes just glistened in response.
Natasha was sitting at the counter now. She waved her hand at peter
"Natasha."
After they conferred, Peter went up to his room to do homework
And Tony ordered pizza.
——————————————

After Peter got back from doing homework, he ate pizza  and watched keeping up with kardashians with the avengers. Now he was in his room, texting with his friends, Ned and MJ.

P: GUYS GUYS GUYS
N: WHAT WHAT WHAT
MJ: STOP SCREAMING
N:YOUR SCREAMING TOO
MJ: no I'm not.😇
P: anyways, guys you'll never guess what happened today.
MJ: you met the avengers
P: Wait how did you know that?
N: OMG YOU MET THE AVENGERS
MJ: it's not that surprising, he got adopted by two of them.
N: OMG OMG OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
P: Ned chill out, you didn't even meet them, I did.
N: YEAH BUT I COULD MEET THEM IN THE FUTURE.
MJ: didn't I ask you to stop text screaming?
N: sry
MJ: no abbreviations either, they are a disgrace to the English language.
P: So is starting a sentence with a lower case letter MJ.👌
MJ: Shut up.
N: Is Bruce Banner nice?
P: yeah, he even offered me to work in the lab with him.
N: that is SO cool.
MJ: Did you meet black widow?
P: yeah she threw a knife at my head, but I dodged it, spidey sense and all.🙂
N: WHAT, wait aren't they suspicious of how you dodged it?
P: that's a good question
MJ: I'm going to bed, goodnight losers.🖕
N:Goodnight🌙😛
P: Goodnight🌛🙃
————————————-

Wow I wrote a lot of words. Sorry if there like spelling errors and such. I didn't edit this, like at all.
Gnight✌️