Chpt.3

Peters POV:

     "How am I gonna explain this" Peter thought as he sat there starring straight at the wall. BAM! The door to the adoption room was slammed opened. "I KNEW IT!" Ms. harabell came screaming into the room with an empty liquor bottle in her hand. "They didn't want you! you worthless shit!!" Peters spidey senses could feel a glass bottle coming towards his head but ignored it, knowing he shouldn't use his powers on pedestrians (even the drunk, hellish ones😒) The glass bottle shattered over his face, leaving a deep cut on his forehead. Peter just stood there in silence with a terrified look on his face.
        Ms Harabell grabbed Peters arm and dragged him to a small closet and threw him in, she locked the door so he couldn't get out and yelled "Now who's gonna want such a disappointment like you!" And walked away. Peter was left in the small, dark closet, all alone until he eventually fell asleep.

Steve's POV:

       Tony had reset his suit so that it wouldn't self destruct and blow up the lab. "Why is there even a self destruct option on the suit anyways?" Bruce asked Tony. "Why did you even touch it in the first place?" Tony responded in an annoyed tone. Steve stood quietly in the doorway, watching the scientist bicker. "Hey Tony may I talk with you for a second?" Steve said quietly so not to startle them. "Oh hey babe, yeah sure I'll be out in a sec." Tony responded. 
      Steve walked to the kitchen and Tony had followed behind. "Tony, did you see that red mark on Peters face" Steve asked "Yeah, he probably just hit it on his way to the orphanage" "Yeah but it looked sorta like a hand, do you think, that maybe someone hit him" Steve said in a worried tone. "I'm not sure, but we'll have to wait to ask him anyways, our next visit to the orphanage isn't scheduled until next week." Tony responded in a calming voice. "But I can't wait a week Tony! When I saw Peter stumble in that room, it felt like it was destiny for him to be in our family..." Steve argued.
   "Alright fine," Tony gave up "let's go get Peter" Tony stated as he walked towards the elevator. They got in the car when Steve kissed Tony's cheek and said "I love you Tony" and they drove off to the orphanage.

——————————

Hey sorry this took so long to get out, but here it is! I tried my hardest to not suck but I'm not the greatest writer. Anyways I'll start writing the next chapter soon. Byeeeeeeeee😛