~♥•Useless-but-kinda-cute Doll•♥~

♥ 6:39 PM ♥ (Same Day)

"Kacchan..!"
"Shut the fuck up do you want to blow my eardrums off?"
"Sorry..?"
"It's fine just stop talking.."
Katsuki was reading manga entitled "My Hero Academia" he bought from a convenience store from down the street while Izuku was behind him, reading over his shoulder. It was hard to concentrate with him next to the boy's ear, even just a whisper will be loud enough to startle him.
Izuku climbed off Katsuki's back and leaned his own back against him.
"Kacchan I'm hungry.."
"Let's eat? There's cake left in the fridge."
"Yaay!"
Both of them settle downstairs and ate on the table.
Izuku was about to touch his cake with his fingers when Katsuki stopped him.
"What the heck, Deku? Don't you know how to use a spoon?"
"A spoon..?"
"Okay, fine, I'll show you how."
Katsuki cut a spoonful of the cake and showed it to Izuku. He was going to feed it to him but realized what he was going to do when Izuku blushed wildly. He retreated his hand away and put it in his mouth instead.
"Ah.. Haha.." Izuku laughs flustered.
Katsuki stared at him annoyed with how embarrassed he was while munching on the cake.
"You know how now, right? Go feed yourself now."
He ushered Izuku to continue eating.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Katsuki dear," Mitsuki calls out to her son.
"What is it?" Katsuki was on his way to the bathroom with Izuku.
"Can you go grocery shopping? I feel sick and I want to stay home.." Mitsuki says flashing a weak smile.
Katsuki looked at her dumbfounded at first but answered her outright,
"Okay."
He kissed his mother's forehead and was going to the kitchen after the bathroom to make a shopping list out of all the missing things from the fridge.
"Kacchan is kind isn't he?" Izuku muttered enough for Katsuki to hear.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Katsuki asked with an angry tone. Izuku flinched.
"W-Well, most of the time you're s-scary so.."
"Okay, fine, sorry. "
They went to town to shop.
Izuku was excited and ran around.
"Deku, don't get lost, come here."
"Okay!"
Katsuki held Izuku's hand and Izuku blushed.
"Geez! Stop making this fucking weird!"
"S-Sorry..!" Izuku said getting more flustered.
"This way!" Katsuki said to hide his flustered face. He was looking at the bright side; Izuku was a baby-not, he might get lost, he doesn't know how to go home by himself, heck, can he even read and most of all it's just a fucking holding hands and nothing more!
Nope. Katsuki Bakugo is NOT embarrassed, there are reasons behind this shit.
"Kacchan, what's this?" Izuku said pointing to a carrot.

"It's a carrot. Why?"

"What's that?"

"Oh, it's just a vegetable for cooking."

"Cooking?"

"That's when you prepare food over heat or something.."

"Heat..?"

"A form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature...." Katsuki realized he's talking like a literal dictionary.

"Tempe-"

"Deku, stop it. I'll tell mom to include you in the lesson some other time, okay?" And he hates it.

"Okay!"

Katsuki picked up everything written in the list and paid up. Katsuki noticed Izuku was looking at the candy section and pulls on Izuku's hand to go there.

"Choose what you like." Izuku quickly nods and searched until he saw marshmallows.

"What is this, Kacchan!?" Izuku's eyes sparkled with excitement.

"It's Marshmallows. You like it?"

"It looks so sooooofft..." Izuku says as he held it close to his face.