~♥•What You Mean To Me•♥~

500+ views!?!? Seriously!?! 😨

I have to thank you so much guys for giving me inspiration!! 😭
(Shout out to the commenting peeps, I love you! 😄💕)

Agh!! It's not enough thanks!!! 😵

I'll be doing my best from now on!! 😣

Enjoy!! 🌼

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Four days has passed since then yet it's still awkward between Izuku and Katsuki.

Their guilt over each other's part was stopping them from facing each other.
Katsuki, feeling guilty over saying bad things to Izuku and Izuku scared of how much his existence damaged Katsuki's life.

Shouto has been planning to get them together again, knowing that they both like each other and it'll be easy to manipulate their hearts at such states.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Kacchan? Aren't you gonna eat?" Izuku asks as them three eat together in Katsuki's room.

"S-Sorry," Katsuki replies and starts to eat.

At first, he awkwardness was too much that they couldn't talk to each other.

So being able to talk to each other at least shows progress.

•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°

"Deku, let's get you bathed," Katsuki asks whilst his cheeks slightly red.

"O-Okay.."

This is their first interaction that actually lead to an activity. Whenever Shouto would pursue Katsuki, the latter would just reason that he's tired and order him to do it instead.

And little provocation can lead to death.

He slept with them every night to watch them, to make sure nobody breaks their relationship that is slowly fixing itself.

•°•°•°•°•°•°
One day, Shouto excitedly ran to Katsuki's window, almost falling off the ledge.

"Katsuki, Midoriya, I have tickets to a movie!"

Katsuki and Izuku look at him.

"What movie, Todoroki-kun?"

"It better not be crap or some shit."

"Well, I was just thinking you'll like this kind.."
Shouto held the ticket with both hands to show them the ticket's cover.

"That's.."

".. The new All Might movie, two heroes.."

"Oh, you know about it? Too bad the-"

"We're going!!" The both of them say in unison.

They went to that movie and sure enough, Shouto was there to plan things through and at the same time, enjoy the movie.

He bought food and drinks for them three to eat in the theater and made sure they sit beside each other.

They were so engrossed with the movie that they forgot eating their food.

As they walk home..

"That was fun, I didn't know I'll actually get to see that movie!" Izuku exclaims.

"Right? All might is so cool, I'll make sure not to skip a movie again," Katsuki also says excitedly.

"Kacchan, you remember that part where he..." They start talking among themselves and Shouto watches them happily.